FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 11 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by DeeperSymphony Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 pm

I am looking for a guide that will help with lining up stripes on skintight pants. The pelvis doesn't line up with the legs. If someone makes a guide for vertical and horizontal stripes, I would love to know. It doesn't have to be shiny or anything like that, just literally some stripes that line up really well.

DeeperSymphony

DeeperSymphony

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 11 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gawth Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:38 pm

DeeperSymphony wrote:I am looking for a guide that will help with lining up stripes on skintight pants. The pelvis doesn't line up with the legs. If someone makes a guide for vertical and horizontal stripes, I would love to know. It doesn't have to be shiny or anything like that, just literally some stripes that line up really well.

I know many people sell files with stripes on pants,if you look around you may find them Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Moribund Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:05 am

I'm looking for a accessory pack less than 20k?
Also similar to the one xes sells?
Lolita-Dark-Goth with Chains
Anything similar :3

Moribund

Moribund

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 am

I have an add-on pack for 15k in my shop ^_^ (Double Jeopardy)

It has zippers (open and closed) a chain,and a few other goodies.I plan to make another when I know more about graphics :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Moribund Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 am

Your pack looks great although its not what im looking for, thanks anyway :]

Moribund

Moribund

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:13 am

Aww thanks. Hmm I really need to make another one lol.

Paramour sells add-ons now I think of it.

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Moribund Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 am

Thank you so much :] I found it & its excatly what i'm looking for I love you

Moribund

Moribund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lylyni Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm looking for male skin template, never worked on one I'm just curious to work with one.

Lylyni

Lylyni

Back to top Go down

Post by Asylum Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:06 pm

I can do one Lyl.

Asylum

Asylum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lylyni Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 am

Yay, would love to see how it goes!!! ♥♥♥♥

Lylyni

Lylyni

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 am

Lylyni wrote:I'm looking for male skin template, never worked on one I'm just curious to work with one.

I know Babbit also does some amazing male skins Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocolateCookie Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:31 am

Looking for preferably exclusive pvc or very shiny high quality hair textures.

ChocolateCookie

ChocolateCookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbit Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 am

hit me up with a PM. i can make you a pvc suit

Babbit

Babbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 am

ChocolateCookie wrote:Looking for preferably exclusive pvc or very shiny high quality hair textures.

I can help with the hair textures ^_^ I have some in my shop now,but I am open to customs. Feel free to PM me Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombionic Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:51 am

I'm looking for a sword to be made Saya's from Blood + I have ref pics you can Pm here or on imvu on my Main account Kyonoko

Zombionic

Zombionic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 am

Zombionic wrote:I'm looking for a sword to be made Saya's from Blood + I have ref pics you can Pm here or on imvu on my Main account Kyonoko

PM'ed ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:47 pm

someone might have some icons for sale??? pm me cl;

Street

Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Miso has some :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Moribund Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm looking for High Waist Shorts? Skin tight.

Moribund

Moribund

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm

IIDominationII wrote:I'm looking for High Waist Shorts? Skin tight.

Do you mean denim/jean ones?

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Moribund Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:00 am

Any texture actually. As long as its skin tight

Moribund

Moribund

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 am

Hmm I may be able to give it a go,but the texture,I cannot promise anything too amazing.But I can guarantee an opacity that would work well with most textures Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapture Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:57 am

Ellos Everyone!

I am seeking a shiney black hair texture as well as white and a few different shades of blonde! If anyone could help me out please PM prices and what not! THanks )

Rapture

Rapture

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 pm

PM'ed Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:56 pm

looking for 3ds max sunglasses meshing tut c;

Street

Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top