FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 18 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Satyr Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:33 am

I am looking for piercing add-ons. Face and body. Anyone? No one?

Satyr

Satyr

http://avatars.imvu.com/Satyr

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 18 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Hexx Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:18 am

Blonde and other colours dread hair textures

Hexx

Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsPiere Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:52 pm

I am looking for Female Skin Files
that Come with FULL Pds so i am able to take certain things off.
Also looking for a defined nose and collar bone

MrsPiere

MrsPiere

Back to top Go down

Post by iiSweetNyte Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:10 pm

hi i am look for flat chested kid mesh

iiSweetNyte

iiSweetNyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:51 pm

iiSweetNyte wrote:hi i am look for flat chested kid mesh

Catt is currently selling one Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by iiSweetNyte Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:47 am

ty ty Smile

iiSweetNyte

iiSweetNyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:29 pm

No problem.

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mausoleum Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:28 am

I am looking for a new skin template, but I cannot seem to find one that I like or they are to expensive which annoys me. I am willing to spend around.. well honestly I don't know.. Templates that I currently have are; Free template from TurtleTrainer and a one from Debs. If anyone could link me to some skin shops would be very much appreciated

Mausoleum

Mausoleum

Back to top Go down

Post by Nashiji Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Looking for an infant baby that would simulate on a baby on a changing table. A friend had ask me if I knew,No luck, so I figured I'll post it here. Any feedback is welcomed Smile

Nashiji

Nashiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Taenamyr Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Looking for a skintight pants mesh for guys.  I would like to find a mesh that can be worn with shirts, and if at all possible only go to the knee so that it can be worn with different leg shapes and furry paws that change the leg structure.

I found one, thanks

Last edited by Taenamyr on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Taenamyr

Taenamyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:30 am

hello,I am trying to find a clothing mesh. I haven look through many meshesn
, I find many meshes similar to what I am looking forbut I need some addon with it,
.May i know if any meshes who take custom request, pls let me know

Request: looking for custom long dress mesher whose mesh have detailed texture map and not too expensive hopefully. thanks!

Rinoa

Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Rinoa wrote:hello,I am trying to find a clothing mesh. I haven look through many meshesn
, I find many meshes similar to what I am looking forbut I need some addon with it,
.May i know if any meshes who take custom request, pls let me know

Request: looking for custom long dress mesher whose mesh have detailed texture map and not too expensive hopefully. thanks!

Try Catt or LadyMorfine, both have outstanding quality with meshes Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Katea Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:34 pm

For those looking for hair textures and dread hair textures I still offer customs. Very Happy

Regular hair texture: 1,000 credits.
Dread hair texture: 5,000 credits.
Recolors (including tips, roots, and multi-colors) are free.

A Personal Hair Texture Kit with 100+ hair textures (both regular and dreads): 20,000 credits.

Resell rights: 10,000 credits.

You can message me here or on IMVU (KatieKx). ~

View my catalog for examples:
http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?manufacturers_id=8557990&r=acw&cat=106-40-75&page=1
http://userimages-akm.imvu.com/userdata/08/55/79/90/userpics/Snap_Gs7MdozEfd1569749792.png
http://s1192.beta.photobucket.com/user/KatieKxx/library/HTP7%20Dreads%20PReviews?

Katea

Katea

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsPiere Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:08 pm

I am looking for the following

- FULL psd FEMALE skin files
- Demin Files
- Skin Add Ons.

MrsPiere

MrsPiere

Back to top Go down

Post by Scythe Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:45 am

Looking for a full PSD nail pack with lots of different options, shines, cuticles etc..
Preferably a really large like 512x512. Willing to pay up to 10k for this.

Scythe

Scythe

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:23 pm

I am looking for a artist to make me some tabs/index for my FSF thread and a Thread sign (name). I'm willing to pay up to 10k (Sorry I'm broke). My catty/thread name is Soul-less Nights, Slogan is "Don't wake back up." and the theme is white feathers and other night time like symbolic types. Please message me.

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Scythe wrote:Looking for a full PSD nail pack with lots of different options, shines, cuticles etc..
Preferably a really large like 512x512. Willing to pay up to 10k for this.

AllisterDevin wrote:I am looking for a artist to make me some tabs/index for my FSF thread and a Thread sign (name). I'm willing to pay up to 10k (Sorry I'm broke). My catty/thread name is Soul-less Nights, Slogan is "Don't wake back up." and the theme is white feathers and other night time like symbolic types. Please message me.

PM'd Both of you Smile

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:32 am

AllisterDevin wrote:I am looking for a artist to make me some tabs/index for my FSF thread and a Thread sign (name). I'm willing to pay up to 10k (Sorry I'm broke). My catty/thread name is Soul-less Nights, Slogan is "Don't wake back up." and the theme is white feathers and other night time like symbolic types. Please message me.

Help still needed. I also need a product preview too. Total I can pay is 15k for both. Sorry I can't give more :/

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:19 am

AllisterDevin wrote:

Help still needed. I also need a product preview too. Total I can pay is 15k for both. Sorry I can't give more :/

Here's what I have so far I'll work on a product preview as well if you like these Smile These are Previews only-

https://2img.net/h/i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag424/Dahliia_Imvu/Customs/AllisterDevin%20Soul-Less%20Nights%20Custom/Soullessnightscustom_zpsafa7e7cb.png

https://2img.net/h/i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag424/Dahliia_Imvu/Customs/AllisterDevin%20Soul-Less%20Nights%20Custom/Soullessnightscustompanels_zps5b9d5476.png

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Sorry about that. I love them and will wait for the rest <3

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Lookin for dimple piercings to add on to a skin template

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by HauntingKitten Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Looking for a sleeve tattoo mesh with a difference!

I have been searching the catalog for a sleeve tatto mesh that DOES NOT have a seam going down the forearm. It is strange that even though forearm / inner wrist tattoos are really popular in RL yet no mesh has been made to fit this. So makes me wonder if it is even possible?

It must be skin tight like the tattoo sleeves as OP free bracelets etc look silly as they over lap clothing.

HauntingKitten

HauntingKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:48 pm

HauntingKitten wrote:Looking for a sleeve tattoo mesh with a difference!

I have been searching the catalog for a sleeve tatto mesh that DOES NOT have a seam going down the forearm. It is strange that even though forearm / inner wrist tattoos are really popular in RL yet no mesh has been made to fit this. So makes me wonder if it is even possible?

It must be skin tight like the tattoo sleeves as OP free bracelets etc look silly as they over lap clothing.

Try LadyMorfine or Catt Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Cat wrote:Lookin for dimple piercings to add on to a skin template

LadyMorfine sells an add-on pack that contains piercings ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Objective: Default Picture

Payment: We will talk out a price.

Requirements:

- Able to make tattoo's and piercings
- Able to add on accessories
- Able to make pvc bows
- Able to detail nicely
- Able to edit male and female avatars
- Able to "repaint"
- Able to make blood, wounds and scars
-Able to edit in the goth/dark stylings

Wanting: Two male avatars and a female avatar all in one picture. (I know they will be small)

AllisterDevin via imvu

allisterdevinximvu@yahoo.com or kizukioku@yahoo.com

please message me if you are willing to try.

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top