FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 10 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by ShadowBlazeWolfVain Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:57 pm

how do u change the color of the lips, i got a freebie one, but everytime i put black on it and make it color, it changes grey

ShadowBlazeWolfVain

ShadowBlazeWolfVain

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 10 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gawth Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:22 pm

What program do you use?

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBlazeWolfVain Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:04 pm

photoshop

ShadowBlazeWolfVain

ShadowBlazeWolfVain

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Ah okay,not sure because I use Gimp,but does it have a Hue/Saturation or Colorize tool?

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Vumine Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:32 am

Looking for a new skin, ive been using a freebie skin and i now want something for my self. :3 I wpuld like a skin with collarbones, hipbones, shoulderblades and some nice highlights and etc. :3 But i dont want any lips or eyemakeup on since i have that alrdy. Feel tempted? You can msg me if you want and we can work something out together. The price shouldnt be too high since my income isnt as high as I want it to be atm.

Thanks! ^_^

Vumine

Vumine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:46 am

Try contacting Pippet or Asylum,they are open to requests Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Vumine Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:13 am

Thanks. ^_^ just got a msg from Asylum. ^_^

Vumine

Vumine

Back to top Go down

Post by Vumine Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 am

Thought I could add another request, im looking for someone who makes tails, looking for a hidden derivable. Please send me a private msg. I have references. ^_^

Vumine

Vumine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:21 pm

I do know JaiDee does them at a very reasonable price Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ales Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Looking for someone who can make me an exclusive shoes texture, please pm me for more details ^^ thanks

Ales

Ales

Back to top Go down

Post by Bats Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Wondering if anyone makes skins on Paint Tool Sai?
Literally lost all of my files and I want to get back into DEVing again as a stress reliever. rofl.

Bats

Bats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenocide Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:33 am

I'm looking for a instant butt add-on thing, something to give the bottom of the butt-cheeks that crease and definition, and the top of the crack area. Anyone have any ideas? I can't seem to find one. Thanks rendeer

Jenocide

Jenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Ales Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:35 am

Jenocide wrote:I'm looking for a instant butt add-on thing, something to give the bottom of the butt-cheeks that crease and definition, and the top of the crack area. Anyone have any ideas? I can't seem to find one. Thanks rendeer

Vixen has a bottom instant add-on in her shop rendeer

http://www.filessalesforum.com/t32-vixen-s-texture-shop-new-dimple-instant-up

Ales

Ales

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenocide Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Thank you so much Very Happy

Jenocide

Jenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:47 pm

I'm looking for some sweater textures c8

Wisp

Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:29 am

Fleshed is selling some right now Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Paztell Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:13 pm

A basic female fur and basic male fur skin templates.

fuzzy Rounded tummies, smooth cleavage for females
Slightly ripped abs for males.
Both must have the same noses.
Also would like highlighted collarbones,hip and shoulder bones. Softly toned .

Not sure on the price. But please no more than 70k for both. Please no psd files.

Paztell

Paztell

Back to top Go down

Post by queendiiva Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:19 am

I'm basically looking for a nice male and female fur template with animal stripes and spots. Been trying to make one but ended up failing.

What I'm looking for:
Tiger stripes
Spots
Nice even stomachs
Easy color changing noses

queendiiva

queendiiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Have you both tried Babbit or Gana? They make pretty amazing furs Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gana Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:30 pm

queendiiva wrote:I'm basically looking for a nice male and female fur template with animal stripes and spots. Been trying to make one but ended up failing.

What I'm looking for:
Tiger stripes
Spots
Nice even stomachs
Easy color changing noses

Paztell wrote:A basic female fur and basic male fur skin templates.

fuzzy Rounded tummies, smooth cleavage for females
Slightly ripped abs for males.
Both must have the same noses.
Also would like highlighted collarbones,hip and shoulder bones. Softly toned .

Not sure on the price. But please no more than 70k for both. Please no psd files.

♥ Cute furry template ♥ 15k - 0/5 Sold
This template a mixture of a Voguetopia skin and my own. This is your simple furry template.
Many many layers, perfect for beginners or those who like to change up their own temp a little bit!
(The face stars are not a part of the template)
:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 10 Tumblr_mfuffxkMjx1s1emg7o1_500

Last edited by Gana on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Gana

Gana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gana Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:35 pm

HELP!

I would very much like a bodysuit similar to this: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=3305375

HOWEVER! I would like the leg mesh to be short not long, also the same with the dress layer.
And i would like the hips/legs to be more of this shape: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=3237571

I know i can simply change the opacity but i want a booty shape!!!

Gana

Gana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:23 pm

JaiDee does awesome meshes really cheap Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gana Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:39 am

Tayo :3

Gana

Gana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:59 pm

No problem :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:08 am

I'm looking for experienced meshers only, since my request may be complicated. I'm looking for a few different things. This dress.
The hair as well, pudding not included, but bows included.
If anyone could try this for me.. we could work a price out! I'm looking for these meshes to be exclusive for my use only.
Thank you!

Bunny

Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top