FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 26 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Pastile Thu May 28, 2015 1:17 pm

In need of a Furry Skin Template!!!

~I need~

*Female and male.
*Male and female abs and no abs option
*Small Boobs, Big Boobs Option.
*k9, Feline, Horse and dragon Nose.
*Scales and fur texture
*Nude bits
*Chest fur add on (Like a drawn on chest fur.)
*Eye line for male and female (So it does not look nude around the eyes)
*Lots of body shine
*add on fangs (Small and large)

I want the nose and mouth to look as smooth as possible (Not to pixilated) Natural looking.

If you can do this please let me know how much you would ask (Since I am new to this, I don't know how much to ask for)

also I am looking for a shiny looking all colour changeable Hair and horn texture

Thanks very much <3

Pastile

Pastile

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 26 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Ballet Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:19 am

Looking for these meshes to be made. Please inbox me on IMVU if you're interested and we'll discuss the payment.  flower
Spoiler:

Ballet

Ballet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liyah Fri May 27, 2016 11:49 am

I'm looking for baby hair opacity's that work with hair and mesh please pm me
like these http://prntscr.com/b960p2

Liyah

Liyah

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiesrus Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:07 am

i am looking for anyone that sells kids meshes for anything from clothes,accessories,shoes etc...anything i can put as derivable in my shop...for myself to dev  from or anyone

if anyone knows of anyone and can direct me to their page it would be greatly appreciated...

thank you Smile

cutiesrus

cutiesrus

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 26 Empty I'm Looking as well.

Post by MrsAmaliaHunter Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:07 am

Glim wrote:Hi guys! I'm looking for baby hair opacities like the ones below. I wish they could be as detailed and high quality like examples.
Willing to pay 5-10k for one hair opacity but I also want more types of opacities like these.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 26 Hairopac-example_zps99fcac30

Also I would love to buy an opacity that softens the ends of the hair, like Zephyr's texture.
5-10k.
PM me please~

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 26 Hairsoft_zps6f100cca

I am looking for baby hair that looks like this as well i have 2 mesh types one that the opacity has to be in a round like shape and i have another mesh that is just the front forehead that i am trying to learn how to do it. But they came with baby hairs that i don't care much for but i would really be interested in a few baby hairs that look like these.

MrsAmaliaHunter

MrsAmaliaHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top