FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 19 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Moribund Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:34 am

I was wondering if there's someone here I can buy a hair mesh from?

Moribund

Moribund

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 19 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by LauraLight Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:26 am

I'm looking for a really cute button nose, something similar to the noses made by Kisathecutie or WhiteDiamond. (If you have ever browsed their catalogs, you know what I'm talking about, those are some amazing noses) I'm willing to pay up to 4k. I just want the nose, I already have everything else. Please pm me on Imvu, thanks!

LauraLight

LauraLight

Back to top Go down

Post by TearDropDesigns Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 pm

I am interested in a childs lunchbox Mesh for around 5k/6k

TearDropDesigns

TearDropDesigns

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxxie Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Ee.. Looking for a basic Kigarumi texture made from this- http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=16335583
Just need the base stuff (Body, hoodie parts)- Wrinkles, seams, etc... ^-^'
Willing to discuss payment over pm <3333

Also wondering if someone can help me make a hoodie like this: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=20039258
With different ears/Tails and such? Mad Danke~

Noxxie

Noxxie

Back to top Go down

Post by TearDropDesigns Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:30 am

Looking for skin instant for Body and Face cracks, something kinda like this Example

TearDropDesigns

TearDropDesigns

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:39 pm

TearDropDesigns wrote:Looking for skin instant for Body and Face cracks, something kinda like this  Example

The person who made that skin,used brushes on the template. Here you go ^_^ Clicky

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiya Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:31 pm

I-I'm looking for someone who makes head meshes? For avatars? ;w; For the avi I would like the eyes and face kinda like this x? ;w;

Kiya

Kiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Kiya wrote:
I-I'm looking for someone who makes head meshes? For avatars? ;w; For the avi I would like the eyes and face kinda like this x? ;w;

Try Nurse,she makes pretty nice head meshes Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by TearDropDesigns Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Wow Thank you so much, I've been working on my own version all day w/a different set and it didn't look right... I'll work on it some more tomorrow with the brush set you posted! ty

TearDropDesigns

TearDropDesigns

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:56 pm

TearDropDesigns wrote:Wow Thank you so much, I've been working on my own version all day w/a different set and it didn't look right... I'll work on it some more tomorrow with the brush set you posted! ty

You are most welcome :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by HauntingKitten Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:48 am

Looking for male skin templates, i know there were a few people selling them but i cant seem to find them any more Sad

HauntingKitten

HauntingKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 am

HauntingKitten wrote:Looking for male skin templates, i know there were a few people selling them but i cant seem to find them any more Sad

This weekend I will be putting up a male skin in my shop :3 I don't have any examples yet,but would you like me to notify you once it is up? ^_^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by HauntingKitten Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:27 am

Gawth wrote:
HauntingKitten wrote:Looking for male skin templates, i know there were a few people selling them but i cant seem to find them any more Sad

This weekend I will be putting up a male skin in my shop :3 I don't have any examples yet,but would you like me to notify you once it is up? ^_^

Yes please if you dont mind Smile

HauntingKitten

HauntingKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:05 am

HauntingKitten wrote:
Gawth wrote:

Yes please if you dont mind Smile

Noted ^^ I will do once uploaded Smile I need to do only just a few minor adjustments to it xD

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaVanilleV Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:53 pm

I would like a young teen seamless bodysuit and a top mesh to use on my alt account. I don't want a child mesh because I don't want a completely flat chested mesh. Will pay 7k for the bodysuit and 5k for the top or message me and we can haggle. Lol! Smile
I hope a mesh like this is even possible to make. If you can make these meshes, please let me know
Here is a picture of what I'm looking for:
:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 19 Snap_jR63ntynAe151637233
Example compared to others:
:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 19 Snap_3rraGAQPYe514594704
Thanks So much! Very Happy

VanillaVanilleV

VanillaVanilleV

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:03 am

VanillaVanilleV wrote:I would like a young teen seamless bodysuit and a top mesh to use on my alt account. I don't want a child mesh because I don't want a completely flat chested mesh. Will pay 7k for the bodysuit and 5k for the top or message me and we can haggle. Lol! Smile
I hope a mesh like this is even possible to make. If you can make these meshes, please let me know
Here is a picture of what I'm looking for:
:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 19 Snap_jR63ntynAe151637233
Example compared to others:
:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 19 Snap_3rraGAQPYe514594704
Thanks So much! Very Happy

PM'd Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Thymless Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:50 am

Delete, found someone to do my request.

Last edited by Thymless on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thymless

Thymless

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Thymless wrote:

Public

M/F Accessory

Animated: I would love for one hand to eat the doughnut and the other to take a sip of coffee (two animations)

Mesh description:One hand holding coffee and the other holding a doughnut

Extras: Please make both proportionate, and not too big like most cups in the shop. Texture maps easy to derive from, nothing too complicated or odd looking. Thank you. Smile

Price: 50k (for both M/F meshes)

So 25k each mesh,or 50k? Animation is pain,lol.

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Thymless Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Delete Please

Last edited by Thymless on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Thymless

Thymless

Back to top Go down

Post by Thymless Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 am

Delete this box please. Thank you.

Thymless

Thymless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cord Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:27 pm

This is a cross-post from the IMVU forums: http://www.filessalesforum.com/t1752-do-these-hair-meshes-exist#191023

So, I'm looking for these hair meshes if they exist. If they don;t, I would wonder if it would be possible for it to be made. I would probably be willing to buy the mesh for my own use as well.

This: http://thekievtimes.ua/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/7933087_orig.jpg

If it exists for females that'd be great, males would be great to.

Also this. I ADORE the big swoop. And I'm putting much more emphasis on finding this one.

http://thefilmexperience.net/storage/tv/bianca-reaction-perfect.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1395880793355

Thanks

-Cord

Cord

Cord

Back to top Go down

Post by Oniichan Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Sohsohsoh.
I saw a while ago someone was selling *edit* EMPTY female and male accessory meshes and now I can't remember nor can I find where I even found them from.
So if you know a shop that's selling them OR if you're selling it, please PM me a link to the shop.
I really need them, like ASAP. xD
Not interested in resell rights. ouo;

Last edited by Oniichan on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Oniichan

Oniichan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:44 pm

Oniichan wrote:Sohsohsoh.
I saw a while ago someone was selling female and male accessory meshes and now I can't remember nor can I find where I even found them from.
So if you know a shop that's selling them OR if you're selling it, please PM me a link to the shop.
I really need them, like ASAP. xD
Not interested in resell rights. ouo;

That may have been me ^^; All those meshes are gone now though... sorry >.<

Keep looking around,there are a few who sell them Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Oniichan Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:57 pm

/facedesk.
Okay, thanks anyways. xD

Oniichan

Oniichan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:59 pm

In a few weeks I'll be opening a new one hopefully ;-;

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top