FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 20 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Oniichan Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Oniichan wrote:Sohsohsoh.
I saw a while ago someone was selling *edit* EMPTY female and male accessory meshes and now I can't remember nor can I find where I even found them from.
So if you know a shop that's selling them OR if you're selling it, please PM me a link to the shop.
I really need them, like ASAP. xD
Not interested in resell rights. ouo;

Oniichan

Oniichan

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 20 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gawth Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Oniichan wrote:
I saw a while ago someone was selling *edit* EMPTY female and male accessory meshes and now I can't remember nor can I find where I even found them from.
So if you know a shop that's selling them OR if you're selling it, please PM me a link to the shop.

So is it the file is an empty accessory,or you can derive from an empty?

If they are selling an "Empty" accessory that is fraud O.o You can make them yourself by deriving from Imvu's male and female empty derivables o.o;

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:10 pm

I know people often have creases and folds and such for sale, and attempting my first clothing. Can anyone point me towards the shops that offer such things? Thank you

FemmeFox

FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Monstre Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:02 pm

currently looking for swimwear and undergarment opacities.
i've seen loads of cute undie sets for sale but I just want the opacs so I can texture them as I like myself. if any one is willing to just sell me opacs please pm. ^^

Monstre

Monstre

http://avatars.imvu.com/Monstre

Back to top Go down

Post by xcrimsondivinex.imvu Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:11 am

I am looking for PVC outfits and shoes (leggings,tops,dresses,full outfit) , can be GA or AP.

xcrimsondivinex.imvu

xcrimsondivinex.imvu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oniichan Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:13 am

Gawth wrote:
Oniichan wrote:

If they are selling an "Empty" accessory that is fraud O.o You can make them yourself by deriving from Imvu's male and female empty derivables o.o;

Oh o _o Oighty then.

Looking for PVC room/furniture textures! Other textures are fine too. c:
PM me if you have any and we can discuss price. >_<

Oniichan

Oniichan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cord Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 pm

I'm looking for a dress mesh, preferably seamless and hopefully with enhancements that does not hug the body and would drape off the breasts without being skin-tight to the body. Can anyone point my way to a few of those?

Cord

Cord

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:10 pm

xcrimsondivinex.imvu wrote:I am looking for PVC outfits and shoes (leggings,tops,dresses,full outfit) , can be GA or AP.

I can do this x3 But there is an issue,my internet is cut off for a couple of weeks x.x PM me the details and I'll have a look ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Oniichan wrote:
Gawth wrote:
Oniichan wrote:

Oh o _o Oighty then.

Looking for PVC room/furniture textures! Other textures are fine too. c:
PM me if you have any and we can discuss price. >_<

I have some basic ones in my texture shop, Double Jeopardy :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Cord wrote:I'm looking for a dress mesh, preferably seamless and hopefully with enhancements that does not hug the body and would drape off the breasts without being skin-tight to the body. Can anyone point my way to a few of those?

PM me with some examples please ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Thu May 01, 2014 3:30 am

Satyr wrote:I am looking for piercing add-ons. Face and body. Anyone? No one?
Still needing this. PM me ty. ^^

Satyr

Satyr

http://avatars.imvu.com/Satyr

Back to top Go down

Post by doomageddon Thu May 01, 2014 4:16 pm

I am looking for someone that sells textures for a white blouse.

doomageddon

doomageddon

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=29136870

Back to top Go down

Post by HiroshymaTetrastar Fri May 02, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm looking for an avatar that is a dressmaker's dummy (no movement) for displaying strapless gowns in pictures, as the hanger ones look kinda...weird..with strapless gowns... any ideas? or is it possible to have one made inexpensively?

HiroshymaTetrastar

HiroshymaTetrastar

Back to top Go down

Post by Thymless Fri May 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Erase Please

Last edited by Thymless on Sun May 11, 2014 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needs deletion due to mesh being made)

Thymless

Thymless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexx Tue May 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Bikinis and skin add ons like nips

Lexx

Lexx

http://avatars.imvu.com/lexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri May 09, 2014 7:44 am

Lexx wrote:Bikinis and skin add ons like nips

PM'ed ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by doomageddon Sun May 11, 2014 8:42 am

Still looking for the white blouse texture and I am also looking for a pvc pencil skirt texture.

doomageddon

doomageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by doomageddon Sat May 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Adding to the above I am now looking for dramatic cheek instants for female skins. By drastic I mean really defined cheekbones etc.

doomageddon

doomageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaVanilleV Mon May 19, 2014 7:56 pm

doomageddon wrote:Still looking for the white blouse texture and I am also looking for a pvc pencil skirt texture.
I have pm'ed you. Smile

VanillaVanilleV

VanillaVanilleV

Back to top Go down

Post by HiroshymaTetrastar Wed May 21, 2014 6:04 am

Anyone have that dressmakers dummy (avatar) as a mesh that i can either buy, or work from?

HiroshymaTetrastar

HiroshymaTetrastar

Back to top Go down

Post by silentbutterflies Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:39 am

Hey guys i'm looking for black jean shorts. anyone? let me know Smile

silentbutterflies

silentbutterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by sw33tcru5h Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:19 pm

PM'd silentbutterflies Very Happy

sw33tcru5h

sw33tcru5h

http://sw33tcru5hfilesales.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyCuteLily Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Looking for anyone selling files for Kids Scaled Furniture, Or Flat Chested Meshes Smile Please send me a msg here. Or Can hit up my homepage on imvu. CrazyCuteLily Smile

Thank you kindly

CrazyCuteLily

CrazyCuteLily

Back to top Go down

Post by sw33tcru5h Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:59 am

pm'd!

sw33tcru5h

sw33tcru5h

http://sw33tcru5hfilesales.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taenamyr Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:03 am

CrazyCuteLily wrote:Looking for anyone selling files for Kids Scaled Furniture,  Or Flat Chested Meshes Smile  Please send me a msg here.  Or Can hit up my homepage on imvu.  CrazyCuteLily Smile

Thank you kindly

I know LaLov has some flat chested meshes (on sale right now as well)

---------------

Dose any one know if some on has an Androgynous body suit for a male avatar? I was luck enough to pick up LaLov's female one, but I am looking for one compatible with a male avatar as well. I am a furry dev so I'm looking for a body suit or half suit for a male body to use with furkinis.

If no one has one yet I'd be willing to do it as a custom order, would just need some time to get credits together depending on the price.

Taenamyr

Taenamyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top