FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 21 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gawth Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:20 am

Taenamyr wrote:
CrazyCuteLily wrote:Looking for anyone selling files for Kids Scaled Furniture,  Or Flat Chested Meshes Smile  Please send me a msg here.  Or Can hit up my homepage on imvu.  CrazyCuteLily Smile

Thank you kindly

I know LaLov has some flat chested meshes (on sale right now as well)

---------------

Dose any one know if some on has an Androgynous body suit for a male avatar?  I was luck enough to pick up LaLov's female one, but I am looking for one compatible with a male avatar as well.  I am a furry dev so I'm looking for a body suit or half suit for a male body to use with furkinis.  

If no one has one yet I'd be willing to do it as a custom order, would just need some time to get credits together depending on the price.  

I am not quite sure what you mean here. Androgynous as in the male has hips or? Androgynous= Lack of gender definition for the most part. So it's a bit confusing xD

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 21 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Taenamyr Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:51 am

Gawth wrote:
Taenamyr wrote:
CrazyCuteLily wrote:Looking for anyone selling files for Kids Scaled Furniture,  Or Flat Chested Meshes Smile  Please send me a msg here.  Or Can hit up my homepage on imvu.  CrazyCuteLily Smile

Thank you kindly

---------------

Dose any one know if some on has an Androgynous body suit for a male avatar?  I was luck enough to pick up LaLov's female one, but I am looking for one compatible with a male avatar as well.  I am a furry dev so I'm looking for a body suit or half suit for a male body to use with furkinis.  

If no one has one yet I'd be willing to do it as a custom order, would just need some time to get credits together depending on the price.  

I am not quite sure what you mean here. Androgynous as in the male has hips or? Androgynous= Lack of gender definition for the most part. So it's a bit confusing xD

Lack of definition for the most part, maybe a little bit of a more feminine curve, but not really as pronounced as would be on an a female avi. But something with a not so toned, narrower chest and a little thinner on the arms and legs than a default male.

Taenamyr

Taenamyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Taenamyr wrote:
Gawth wrote:
Taenamyr wrote:

Thank you kindly

---------------

Lack of definition for the most part, maybe a little bit of a more feminine curve, but not really as pronounced as would be on an a female avi.  But something with a not so toned, narrower chest and a little thinner on the arms and legs than a default male.

Hmm PM me with the rest of the details and the price range you're looking at ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by HiroshymaTetrastar Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Still looking for that avatar.. Also looking to maybe have a mesh made.. Of a ring.. PM me on here or IMVU (user ID is the same, easier to reach me on IMVU). I don't think the mesh would be that complex, but i don't know the first thing about meshing.

HiroshymaTetrastar

HiroshymaTetrastar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:38 am

HiroshymaTetrastar wrote:Still looking for that avatar.. Also looking to maybe have a mesh made.. Of a ring.. PM me on here or IMVU (user ID is the same, easier to reach me on IMVU). I don't think the mesh would be that complex, but i don't know the first thing about meshing.

PM'ed Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 pm

I'm looking to get a specific mesh made. It would be AP, though. Please PM me here and/or via IMVU if interested. (:

Ballet

Ballet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Ballet wrote:I'm looking to get a specific mesh made. It would be AP, though. Please PM me here and/or via IMVU if interested. (:

PM'ing now :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by accountability Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi everyone. Im looking for a cool furniture mesh, if you have one hit me up.

accountability

accountability

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexx Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Skin tattoo add ons that are transparent bg and in place. I've a hard time with tattoos and would love to buy some.

Lexx

Lexx

http://avatars.imvu.com/lexx

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyCuteLily Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Looking for some meshes to be made for me Exclusive to me.  PM Me pls Smile  Here or imvu Thanks Smile

CrazyCuteLily

CrazyCuteLily

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:12 pm

CrazyCuteLily wrote:Looking for some meshes to be made for me Exclusive to me.  PM Me pls Smile  Here or imvu Thanks Smile

Pm'ing now Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Taenamyr Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:17 am

Does any one have cute shoe meshes?  

Been searching through threads, though it's hard to find who has meshes some times lol.

---------------

Also dose any one have any nice Male textures? I've wanted to start making more male items, but I am looking for some nice, basic textures / opacs so I can learn a bit more since the male body structure / muscle tone would be different that a female as to where to highlight an put shine and such.

Was thinking of trying to make an outfit like a suit, or a tux... if any one knows where I could find something like that, not too expensive, I'd appreciate it.

Taenamyr

Taenamyr

Back to top Go down

Post by sw33tcru5h Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:07 am

Lexx wrote:Skin tattoo add ons that are transparent bg and in place. I've a hard time with tattoos and would love to buy some.
Pm!

sw33tcru5h

sw33tcru5h

http://sw33tcru5hfilesales.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Righteous Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:10 am

Ello i'm looking for...

a quality high waisted jean texture. PSD would be nice.

For png i'm willing to spend up to 30k if it is REALLY nice and easy to change (to an extent ofc) and exclusive (Since its png)
and up to 90k for a PSD (Hoping it's exclusive)

I need something that's seamless on the default body mapping. PM on IMVU please.

Righteous

Righteous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thit Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:36 pm

////nvm this

Last edited by Thit on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thit

Thit

http://thitimvu.your-forums.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thit Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 pm

im looking for http://gyazo.com/6574ff3b32f0045316894eccc2a0b303 the short hair part of that. something simular.

Thit

Thit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katerina Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:00 am

Im looking for baby hair op maps... Willing to pay for custom ones also... pm me if you can do it or know someone that can

Katerina

Katerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thit Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:33 am

@Katerina - Fine has some in her file shop(:

Thit

Thit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorde Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:58 pm

I am in search for unique collarbones for female skins. It could be layerable or just a whole skin temp. But the collarbone should be on its own layer(s). Fairly Priced.

Lorde

Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Rax wrote:I am in search for unique collarbones for female skins. It could be layerable or just a whole skin temp. But the collarbone should be on its own layer(s). Fairly Priced.

I am not sure if mine are unique but I am selling a skin temp in my shop :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by psychology Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 pm

I am looking for a wrinkle packs/pack. I really don't know the price range for it. However, price is not an issue. I just need a good wrinkle pack!

psychology

psychology

Back to top Go down

Post by silentbutterflies Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:05 pm

hey guys i'm looking for a nose and cheekbone instant Smile PM me please! need it asap

silentbutterflies

silentbutterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by sw33tcru5h Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:00 am

@silentbutterflies and psychology: Pm'd

sw33tcru5h

sw33tcru5h

http://sw33tcru5hfilesales.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:09 am

I'm looking for someone to make me halterneck bikinis. REFERENCE PICTURE With the ball pattern, horizontal striping and without pattern. PM me, if you can do it.

Satyr

Satyr

http://avatars.imvu.com/Satyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thit Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:39 am

@Satyr - pm'd

Thit

Thit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top