FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 12 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gawth Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Hmm try PM'ing some of the meshers on here,I am sure one of them can help ^_^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 12 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Moribund Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks Very Happy

Moribund

Moribund

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:45 pm

IIDominationII wrote:Thanks Very Happy

No problem,PM me with further details if you like Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 pm

I am looking for scene hair textures.

For example:

Leopard print hair (top priority)
awesome designs for hair.
coontails

Image examples:
:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 12 How_to_make_your_own_coontails
:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 12 Coontails

edit: hoping to pay 3k per texture

Last edited by Cerberus on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cerberus

Cerberus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:00 pm

PM'ed ^_^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenocide Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

I'm looking fer someone to do a couple of bottom opacities for me, I have a specific mesh in mind. I know Emmaotahara does them, but there was another person here that did them as well I just can't remember who it was. Anyone know off hand of the people who do opacity work?

Jenocide

Jenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Asylum Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm

I can do some opacities if I have an idea of what you're wanting :3

Asylum

Asylum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenocide Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Ima PM you an order I had sent to someone else but I'm not sure if they're even around anymore bc it's been 2 weeks since their last log, so I'll send it to yer PM now

Jenocide

Jenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Ales Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Looking for someone who can make me a custom Make-Up Pack

PM me please Very Happy

Ales

Ales

Back to top Go down

Post by SimpleCollection Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:40 am

i'm looking for someone who could do me a custom eye template

Pm me if you are intrested ^^

SimpleCollection

SimpleCollection

Back to top Go down

Post by Monstre Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Looking for someone who has some nice instant collarbones or can create a custom one for me. I'd like to spend no more than 5k on it.

PM is you are interested in helping me out. Very Happy

Monstre

Monstre

http://avatars.imvu.com/Monstre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miha Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Hello all! I am looking for some add on meshes for my new child shape body mesh found here http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=18162496

Anyone that can do skirts, frills, bows and stuff to work with it please pm me for more info. I understand that meshing is very hard and the price will reflect that. Smile

Miha

Miha

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm looking for eyes, i'm looking for more realalistic looking eyes, but any will do, and they need to be able to change colour (which I believe most do)

Wisp

Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Do you have any references that you like? PM me some and I'll let you know whether I can do it or not Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Veil Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Im looking for someone to do a custom bodysuit? Pm if interested Smile

Veil

Veil

Back to top Go down

Post by Gana Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Im also still looking for someone to make me a custom body suit. Is a simple enhansed suit with a short, skin tight skirt attatched. I have my references ready. - PM me or messgae me on IMVU at Gana.

Gana

Gana

Back to top Go down

Post by TearDropDesigns Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:49 pm

I am interested in buying an Exclusive dress mesh. First I am looking for prices so I can plan for the purchase and work with the mesher on my ideas. By exclusive, I mean Only I will have the file set to derivable in my catalog, It will Not be sold, or given as a VIP file...Depending on cost, the Mesher may or may not upload and set the product to derivable. If interested please message my Imvu hp @ AugustTearDrop. Thank you!

TearDropDesigns

TearDropDesigns

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavish Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 am

I'm looking for someone to do a custom bodysuit and a few other custom clothing meshes. Pm me if interested Smile

Lavish

Lavish

Back to top Go down

Post by silentbutterflies Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 pm

can anyone suggest a really nice t-shirt/tank top generator or file that's relatively easy to use?

silentbutterflies

silentbutterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Looking for some templates files I have 9k pm me if interested or email me. ty flower

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:35 am

CookieBxtch. wrote:Looking for some templates files I have 9k pm me if interested or email me. ty flower

PM'ed Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by msoogieboogie Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:19 am

.-. where can find full body fur instant for my skin?

msoogieboogie

msoogieboogie

http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?manufacturers_id=5771210

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 pm

msoogieboogie wrote:.-. where can find full body fur instant for my skin?

Voguetopia,Gana,Babbit and DeepCrater all sell fur templates Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by msoogieboogie Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 pm

do they nothing came up for me?

msoogieboogie

msoogieboogie

http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?manufacturers_id=5771210

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:20 pm

If not,try PM'ing them about an instant fur for your own skins Smile I know there are freebies for instant furs as well, CuteandCuddly gives them away in her group on Imvu,as well as Babbit ^_^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top