FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 7 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gana Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 am

Ohh thank you Very Happy I shall contact her!

Gana

Gana

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 7 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by BellzBotz Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Morning / evening :]

Looking for - Curtain / Drapes textures. PVC/whatever. Willing Price - Something reasonable please lol.
Can't find any tuts for doing it myself, just might smash my computer. (Lack of patience without tablet or mouse lmao)

BellzBotz

BellzBotz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 pm

I could give it a go for you,but they would only be basic lol Razz

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Expelledd Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Looking for hair color exactly like this http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=10741794

Expelledd

Expelledd

Back to top Go down

Post by Expelledd Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Found it, Thanks everybody!

Last edited by Expelledd on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Expelledd

Expelledd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Tomboy has some in her shop right now Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Expelledd Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Gawth wrote:Tomboy has some in her shop right now Smile
Thank you so much they're perfect!

Expelledd

Expelledd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:01 am

No worries Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by MrrFux Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 am

Hmm im looking for sum room textures >.< sumthn thats dark and could be used for rock and sumthn lava like idk

trying to create a hell theme room for somebody

price aint an issue

MrrFux

MrrFux

http://avatars.imvu.com/MrrFux

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:24 pm

I can always try when I get back from vacation Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by ClockworkDolly Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 am

I am looking to buy exclusive meshes. I need 6 meshes in total. I am seeing who has the best prices because I am abit short on credits. Also seeing who can get them done the quickest. Message me on Imvu or pm me on here thank you!

ClockworkDolly

ClockworkDolly

Back to top Go down

Post by AceHustle Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:48 pm

loking for male lips pack facial hair and dimples

AceHustle

AceHustle

Back to top Go down

Post by AceHustle Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:49 pm

pm me

AceHustle

AceHustle

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:34 am

I'm looking for a latex/pvc top, two toned; black and other. Can be corset type but it has to end above bellybutton. Can also be bikini top type. psd file so I can do my thang to it. x

I've been roaming through threads and my eyes are so messed up atm that I can't do it anymore.

Satyr

Satyr

http://avatars.imvu.com/Satyr

Back to top Go down

Post by imidoriyoshi Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Hai:) I know this is a simple sounding request but it is something im looking for. I want to produce a few different skins and I don't have the time bc of work but I do have the credits. I am looking for a customs wounds pack to have the following:
*Band-aids
*Bite mark
*Scratch mark
*Stiches
*Bullet wound hole? I dunno how else to explain other than a hole in the body?
* Long and short gashes
*Staples

*will pay extra for exposed bones or an entire skeletal skin*
-ribs
-parts of skull
-legs
-hip

If anyone is interested please pm me to discuss price? I know there are wounds packs out there but those are things that I want. Not just the scratch marks and bite marks.

Last edited by imidoriyoshi on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

imidoriyoshi

imidoriyoshi

http://www.hbadforum.com/t50-my-yoshi-s-home-and-product-page-la

Back to top Go down

Post by Ales Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:30 am

Looking for Exculsive collarbone, nose and belly button instants for my skins! Very Happy

Ales

Ales

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Satyr wrote:I'm looking for a latex/pvc top, two toned; black and other. Can be corset type but it has to end above bellybutton. Can also be bikini top type. psd file so I can do my thang to it. x

I've been roaming through threads and my eyes are so messed up atm that I can't do it anymore.
PM me the details and Ill make them for you, doll.

Amaranth

Amaranth

http://www.avatars.imvu.com/Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 am

Amaranth wrote:
Satyr wrote:I'm looking for a latex/pvc top, two toned; black and other. Can be corset type but it has to end above bellybutton. Can also be bikini top type. psd file so I can do my thang to it. x

PM me the details and Ill make them for you, doll.

Awesome ty!
I'll try to explain myself as good as I can. x3

Satyr

Satyr

http://avatars.imvu.com/Satyr

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicFeline Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:34 pm

I am looking for sugar skull/or day of the dead makeup. I have some pics, for reference.

AngelicFeline

AngelicFeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:10 pm

AngelicFeline wrote:I am looking for sugar skull/or day of the dead makeup. I have some pics, for reference.
I know Asylum made some months ago. Maybe she will make it for you if you PM her?

Amaranth

Amaranth

http://www.avatars.imvu.com/Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicFeline Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Amaranth wrote:
AngelicFeline wrote:I am looking for sugar skull/or day of the dead makeup. I have some pics, for reference.
I know Asylum made some months ago. Maybe she will make it for you if you PM her?

Thanks hon. I was thinking of asking her if I didn't hear back from Luba soon. I have worked with Luba in the past but haven't heard anything since I pm'd her a couple days ago.

AngelicFeline

AngelicFeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:17 pm

hey all am looking for nose collarbone eyes shadow lips all of the instant cleavage big boobs togather and part... firm butt ( hight light ..etc ) peircing
all the skin stuff instant cleavage

can anyone help me

want them all ..

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:36 pm

I sell lips in my shop Smile

aside from that I know Vixen and PheonixHeart sell most of those instants

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocolateCookie Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 am

Hi, I'm looking for opacity maps to texture clothes by. I want to try texturing more but I am not creative enough to every think of something so I would really appreciate if someone sold them. PM me if you have anything please.

ChocolateCookie

ChocolateCookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Severity Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Looking for male fur skin..
or female+male fur skin bundle.
paying up to 50-100k
doesn't need to be exclusive. I'd prefer cheaper and mass or limited tbh.. since I will be modifying them after purchase anyway.

Severity

Severity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top