FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 17 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gawth Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:41 am

Cheese wrote:I'm looking for ombre hair textures Wink 

Pm'ed Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 17 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by PunkX Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm looking for a high quality full body mesh...anyone know who sells them

PunkX

PunkX

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=2241776

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:17 am

PunkX wrote:I'm looking for a high quality full body mesh...anyone know who sells them
Try LadyMorfine Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm looking for some really good female skin addons.  Like eye shadows, realistic lips, collarbones, soft abs not the body builder ones, more realistic genitalia and dimples.

Willing to pay no more then 20k for the addons.

I'm also looking for some nice skin templates. Willing to pay no more then 100k for the skin template.

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Cat wrote:I'm looking for some really good female skin addons.  Like eye shadows, realistic lips, collarbones, soft abs not the body builder ones, more realistic genitalia  and dimples.

Willing to pay no more then 20k for the addons.

I'm also looking for some nice skin templates. Willing to pay no more then 100k for the skin template.
Try Aiiuk and WhiteDiamond Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Ty Gawth checking those shops out now

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Cat wrote:Ty Gawth checking those shops out now
You're welcome dear Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by CutiePhoenixWolf Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:16 pm

I am looking for a Flare Jean generator I seen one about a week or so ago but then I can not find who had it. But I am looking for something that I can use to make flare jeans and put my touches but I want something to be able to start with

CutiePhoenixWolf

CutiePhoenixWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Stir Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:02 pm

I am looking for makeup + lips for skin. Anything really, but eyeliner is a major +.

Stir

Stir

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Try WhiteDiamond :3 If you look around,quite a few sell make-up ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:20 pm

it dm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 17 Empty SKINS

Post by Owe Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:55 am

Looking for: Female skin templates
Willing to pay: Between 0-250,000cr

Hello Everyone, and thank you to anyone who is reading this.
I am looking for a female skin template. Willing to pay... any amount up to 250,000cr really hahaha ^^
I'm having trouble finding a template I am happy with or isn't sold out.
If anyone could contact me with a sample of what theyre selling or a skin template they know that someone else is selling, I would be very greatful. Smile

Owe

Owe

http://avatars.imvu.com/Owe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:11 am

Aiiuk sells skin templates on here Smile I'm not sure if he is still taking customs or not,but they're quite nice Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Last edited by RavenRexen on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 17 Empty Willing to pay for repaint!

Post by Skips Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi I would like to pay someone to repaint my male skin template....change the nose & Lips & possibly the abs...I am willing to pay whatever the price is! Please add realistic features to the face such as bags under the eyes maybe & slight wrinkles....If anybody can help me ASAP i need this b4 the 1st of November!

Skips

Skips

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:47 am

It depends on whether you are the original owner of the skin template or not.

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skips Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:46 pm

I am i have everything PSD hun

Skips

Skips

Back to top Go down

Post by IIxSMEXYxII Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:57 am

Im looking for mens meshes need for a tall avi most mens mesh im finding is all short needing mens top and mens pants mesh relax fit ty

IIxSMEXYxII

IIxSMEXYxII

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Skips wrote:I am i have everything PSD hun
Hmm try a few of the skin creators in the forum,they may do it for you Smile What you could do though is have instants made to just add to the skin templates Wink

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:30 pm

IIxSMEXYxII wrote:Im looking for mens meshes  need for a tall avi most mens mesh im finding is all short needing mens top and mens pants mesh relax fit ty
It depends on if the tall male is an avatar or you use a scaler. If you use a scaler,most meshes will stretch with it.

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by IIxSMEXYxII Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:58 pm

ty he dont use a scaler its just a tall avi

IIxSMEXYxII

IIxSMEXYxII

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Hmm I suggest switching to scalers,you can have the height without the skeletal stretching Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by SolteraSiren Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 am

I'm looking for someone who has derive links for some files from Fleshed's old and new shops.

SolteraSiren

SolteraSiren

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 17 Empty ASAP

Post by Burqa Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:26 am

im desperately in need of a skin .psd file price around 10k max . at a light complexion , someone please help .

Burqa

Burqa

http://avatars.imvu.com/Burqa

Back to top Go down

Post by IIxSMEXYxII Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:33 am

i am looking for pregnant mesh with flare bottoms 3 6 and 9 months plz if anyone has let me know

IIxSMEXYxII

IIxSMEXYxII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top