FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest!

Post by LuceEveKinkaid Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:31 am

cheers WOOHOO!! On a Roll. Will have this amount in no time it looks like. cheers

LuceEveKinkaid

LuceEveKinkaid

http://avatars.imvu.com/LuceEveKinkaid

Back to top Go down

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest!

Post by EssentiallyCute Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 am

I want to donate also,i am still waiting for my pended credits,will send as soon as possible! Very Happy

EssentiallyCute

EssentiallyCute

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousPassion Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:18 am

Thanks guys Smile I very satisfied with the amount of credits we got and we still have plenty of time. What worries me is that none entered the contest lmao. We will have the money for the badge but we wont have the badge design hahahah

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 am

Working on one ^^
As well as a donation file Wink

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceEveKinkaid Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 pm

I want to be a judge. I suck at designing lol

LuceEveKinkaid

LuceEveKinkaid

http://avatars.imvu.com/LuceEveKinkaid

Back to top Go down

Post by EssentiallyCute Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm

::Donation Form::
Donated credits: 5,000cr
proof: Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Th_proof5

EssentiallyCute

EssentiallyCute

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousPassion Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 am

Total 135k credits Smile

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleHeart Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:17 am

Donated credits: 5000

Proof: https://2img.net/h/i75.photobucket.com/albums/i301/nightmarestreet/ScreenShot2012-07-04at11612PM.png

NobleHeart

NobleHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousPassion Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 am

Thank you for your donation. Our total now is 140.000 credits.

Modsssss donate or you are fired Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hahahaha

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by EssentiallyCute Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:22 am

Hahahaha, thats mean vicious! lol!

EssentiallyCute

EssentiallyCute

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousPassion Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:45 am

haha yeah, what kind of ViciousPassion would I be if I wasn't vicious? Razz hehehe Twisted Evil

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by Suka Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:01 am

Donated credits: 15.000crs

proof:
https://2img.net/h/i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr291/sukitita/Shop/fsf.jpg

Suka

Suka

http://sukitita.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousPassion Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:16 am

Thanks hon, our total now is 155.000 credits Very Happy

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by EssentiallyCute Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 am

Hehehehe,very true! Razz

EssentiallyCute

EssentiallyCute

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:52 am

Donated credits: 2k

It's all I can afford right now >.<

(Please do not fire me xD)

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by JakMesh Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 am

Donated credits: 10,000 Cr

JakMesh

JakMesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinfully Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Donated credits: 10,000

Proof

Sinfully

Sinfully

http://avatars.imvu.com/Sinfully

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Thank you for your generous donation Sin <3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraLight Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:32 pm

I might give the badge designing a go when I get some free time on my hands ^^

LauraLight

LauraLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:38 am

Donated credits: 5000

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 FSFDonationProof

Amaranth

Amaranth

http://www.avatars.imvu.com/Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:44 am

Thank you Ama hun for the donation Smile We are one step closer to our goal YAY Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousPassion Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 am

Thank you for your donations. Our total now is 182.000 credits.

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraLight Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 am

ok here's my try:

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Snap_6634735794ff58f18782be

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Snap_4857558634ff58cb6f3d13

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Snap_8482358844ff58cad39535

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Snap_10731324944ff58cc59ed44

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Snap_13527692674ff58cddaa270

For some reason that font doesn't sit well with me on the banner, though it looks great on the badges. I may redo the banner with a different font that looks similar. That font was just made to look good on small images I think, lol.

**EDIT** Banner style 2

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Snap_10202879804ff59144a59b9

I like this one much better ^^

**Edit again**

Banner style 3

Trusted File Seller Badge - Donations and Contest! - Page 2 Snap_21122421524ff5923a8cce3

Lol, ok I'm done now unless you guys would like any changes =p

LauraLight

LauraLight

Back to top Go down

Post by HellinTaeko Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 am

Donated credits:10000
Proofclick!

HellinTaeko

HellinTaeko

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousPassion Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:59 am

Thank you for your donation. Our total now is 192.000 credits.

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top