FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 23 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Molotov Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:58 am

LOOKING FOR A NEW SCALEY SKIN TEMPLATE
i need it to have belly plates as well as nose and hips.
i would also like the nose to be silted and reptilian.
it should be in psd formate c:.
please pm me for any information i can also provide examples.

schedual: monday-friday: on till 2pm back at 11:30pm
saturday-sunday: on all day.

Molotov

Molotov

http://Lilmilly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 23 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by xCaerx Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:23 am

Looking for...

A starter skin or low priced skin files in .psd

xCaerx

xCaerx

http://avatars.imvu.com/xCaerx

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:49 am

I'm looking for someone to make me a custom product page with coding. Something that wont cost a over 10k if possible. I'd like it based off Hell Girl (anime), the character Ren. Message me with your prices.

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:15 pm

xCaerx wrote:
Looking for...

A starter skin or low priced skin files in .psd

Please check out my thread, I have starter skins for cheap Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:15 pm

RenNiiChan wrote:I'm looking for someone to make me a custom product page with coding. Something that wont cost a over 10k if possible. I'd like it based off Hell Girl (anime), the character Ren. Message me with your prices.

Tried out the HBAD or whatever it is called forum?

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraLight Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:28 pm

RenNiiChan wrote:I'm looking for someone to make me a custom product page with coding. Something that wont cost a over 10k if possible. I'd like it based off Hell Girl (anime), the character Ren. Message me with your prices.

You might also check here: http://gaf210.imvustylez.net/codes/customize/layout-shops

LauraLight

LauraLight

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraLight Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Ok, I'm looking for realistic face shading such as cheekbones, Noses (I prefer button/cute noses instead of the overly pointy ones) Eye area, etc. I am looking for them as add ons only, I don't want a whole skin template!

Please pm me on IMVU, thanks!

Edit: I think I have found my nose/cheekbones thanks to sw33tcru5h, but I am always willing to collect more in the future, so if you think you have something like this pm me your shop link via Imvu and I will bookmark it for later Very Happy

Last edited by LauraLight on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

LauraLight

LauraLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallie Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi! Smile I'm looking for someone who makes some cute simple skin bases? Mainly skins for 'baby' avatars. Thank you!

Kallie

Kallie

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraLight Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Kallie wrote:Hi! Smile I'm looking for someone who makes some cute simple skin bases? Mainly skins for 'baby' avatars. Thank you!

Try Gawth or Emerz, they both have young looking skins in their shops.

LauraLight

LauraLight

Back to top Go down

Post by KataraKnight Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi, i'm looking for IMVU's female default skin template with the leaves covering the breasts and private area. >_<"

KataraKnight

KataraKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tops Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:47 am

Hello everyone, I am looking for Christmas PVC Outfits with Textures (Including Mesh would be a plus) Prices and Pictures Message me if you can Smile

Tops

Tops

Back to top Go down

Post by HiroshymaTetrastar Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Ok... the best way to describe what I am looking for is a room dimmer... but i'm looking for something triggered so it can stay in the room all of the time.. Anybody able to make one or know of one?

HiroshymaTetrastar

HiroshymaTetrastar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:58 am

I am looking for someone to make some exclusive meshes (clothing, shoes, accessories, room, and furniture) for me.
By exclusive I mean:
- you'd make the mesh and provide me with the UV maps and texture (texture is optional).
- I'd derive from the mesh and set mine as derivable.
- you'd hide your version.
Please inbox me here or via imvu.com if interested. (: We would discuss the price then. Thanks!
Also feel free to inbox me if you know of anyone who can mesh the above listed items for me if you do not mesh yourself. Any help would be most appreciated.

Ballet

Ballet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipseis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Looking for a few things, I am looking for some well done blonde textures since that seems to be the ONE color I cannot make. Also, looking for layout creators and banner creators. Smile

Eclipseis

Eclipseis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Eclipseis wrote:Looking for a few things, I am looking for some well done blonde textures since that seems to be the ONE color I cannot make. Also, looking for layout creators and banner creators. Smile

Pm'ed ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by iSassy Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:37 pm

hi everyone..i looking for anything kid related, mesh wise...shoes, clothing, accesories, etc Smile

iSassy

iSassy

Back to top Go down

Post by sw33tcru5h Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:48 pm

@iSassy: Pm'd

sw33tcru5h

sw33tcru5h

http://sw33tcru5hfilesales.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tops Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:00 am

Actually any type of well-done Christmas Textures or Meshes Smile

Tops

Tops

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:26 pm

I'm looking for an artist to do some headers for me. Message me with prices.

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by DxYOLO Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:38 am

I'm looking for an male TShirt mesh including texture.
Pleas pm me with the prices here or on IMVU acc: DxYOLO
Thnx!

DxYOLO

DxYOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:00 am

I'm looking for a male skin file, which includes pale tone and has to be layered .psd file, so I can edit it easier.

Satyr

Satyr

http://avatars.imvu.com/Satyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Glim Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:15 am

Hi guys! I'm looking for baby hair opacities like the ones below. I wish they could be as detailed and high quality like examples.
Willing to pay 5-10k for one hair opacity but I also want more types of opacities like these.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 23 Hairopac-example_zps99fcac30

Also I would love to buy an opacity that softens the ends of the hair, like Zephyr's texture.
5-10k.
PM me please~

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 23 Hairsoft_zps6f100cca

Glim

Glim

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:00 am

Glim wrote:Hi guys! I'm looking for baby hair opacities like the ones below. I wish they could be as detailed and high quality like examples.
Willing to pay 5-10k for one hair opacity but I also want more types of opacities like these.

Also I would love to buy an opacity that softens the ends of the hair, like Zephyr's texture.
5-10k.
PM me please~

Messaging ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorde Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Glim wrote:Hi guys! I'm looking for baby hair opacities like the ones below. I wish they could be as detailed and high quality like examples.

5-10k.
PM me please~

Oooo, I've been searching for the same! With no luck. (First part)

Lorde

Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Molotov Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:50 am

Looking for a new shark tail mesh
something that has a smooth animation, not very stiff
should look like THIS tail or THIS one

i want the animation to be something like THIS

IM ALSO looking for some hip fins that look like These

all of it will be public just name a price c:

Molotov

Molotov

http://Lilmilly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top