FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 3 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Babbit Sat May 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Ohhh i was never good with any of that fish mesh stuff. xD

Babbit

Babbit

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 3 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Gawth Sat May 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Fish mesh? xD

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbit Sat May 26, 2012 8:53 pm

fishy meshes. ya know i'm not savvy in that kind of stuff

Babbit

Babbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Ah xD
Well I could always help you out ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by D0E Sun May 27, 2012 1:30 am

I am lookin for golden eyes, Like Scarlings eyes. Any one?

D0E

D0E

Back to top Go down

Post by CereniaNeyite Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Am looking for a female base skin. pm me here or email me @ jrdobbin@hotmail.com with a link to try it on. No screen shots please, I want to be able to try the skin on for myself thanks!

CereniaNeyite

CereniaNeyite

Back to top Go down

Post by D0E Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 pm

^ Try x0xdiamond, Pheonix, Tomboy.

D0E

D0E

Back to top Go down

Post by CereniaNeyite Tue May 29, 2012 4:47 pm

I have but l want to be able to try the skins on the skins.

CereniaNeyite

CereniaNeyite

Back to top Go down

Post by D0E Tue May 29, 2012 5:04 pm

I dnt get it D:

D0E

D0E

Back to top Go down

Post by CereniaNeyite Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

BAHAHA wow Im to tired to be typing LOL I want to try the skins on in the shop before I buy the template. Its way to easy to make a skin look nicer then it is in a screen shot.

CereniaNeyite

CereniaNeyite

Back to top Go down

Post by Complexx Tue May 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Im looking for a mesher to make a mesh for me where some animation is required. I am willing to pay whatever but want it exclusive.

Complexx

Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vumine Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 am

Haiiya im looking for someone who can make me a mesh done from a bikini (Underwear clothing) with some frilly bits, I want the mesh to be a hidden derivable. So if You feel interested then send me a PM, and I´ll send you a detailed reference picture that i´ve designed myself. Very Happy

Vumine

Vumine

Back to top Go down

Post by pheonixheart Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

CereniaNeyite wrote:Am looking for a female base skin. pm me here or email me @ jrdobbin@hotmail.com with a link to try it on. No screen shots please, I want to be able to try the skin on for myself thanks!

pm'd you Smile

pheonixheart

pheonixheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbouz Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:23 am

Hi. I am looking for male items i recently got a new computer, and lost everything do not wanna start from scratch.
You can visit my shop to see the kind of stuff I'm looking for here : Rainbouz

Mostly basic shirt with some shading, skin tight pants with a little bit of shading and what not. Also cardigans . Pretty much anything for males. Willing to pay for exclusive 25k and up each, depending on the quality of work.

Rainbouz

Rainbouz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephy Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:51 am

So I am looking for a very decent male psd. skin template.

My alt is in dire need of a human skin template for males, since well.. the furry one i have makes them all look very.. girly.. xD

I need:
Collarbone
Nice upper body
Nails
Eyemakeup (Not anything fancey, jsut the.. emo? look)
Beard
Hair on the stomach area to the crotch
Nipples
Bellybutton (I am very picky on them. They gotta look like inwards belly button i think its called xD?)
Abs for both Fem boi, and Masculine
Lips
and all the other stuffs xD

I dont need:
Feet details
tattoo's
hands
fingers

Price range: 50-150k Depending on the level of detail.

Reach me on dixeh or zephy

Or pm me here to get skype contact (I am pretty much always online there)

Zephy

Zephy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:53 am

Asylum is currently doing custom skins for around 20-30k ^^

I'd give it a go myself but I'm fairly new to skinning x'D

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephy Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Skinning.. Sounds so wrong xD

Zephy

Zephy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephy Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Plus I am abit hessitant towards ordering in larger shops. Not going to mention any names, but someone I bought from earlier turned out to be scamming. When they found out i knew, they decided it would be fun to smother my name as a fraud and a texture stealer. It put me in a bad place with a bad name, because ofcourse, you belive a friend over some stranger right? Eh' it sucks, but can I acually create a topic looking specificly or will people contact me since i posted here?

Zephy

Zephy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:07 pm

I think I know the person you are speaking of. Don't worry,things outside the forum that has no proof,stay out there usually. Was just mentioning someone who does it cheap ^^

I could always give it a go,but not sure whether you would like the result xD

Skinning does sound a bit wrong doesn't it? xD

You aren't actually allowed to create a specific thread regarding what you are looking for.People will usually contact you on here.There were too many posts spamming the GA topic regarding requests,so this thread was created to prevent that Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Alright, Ill keep it to here then =]]

and yeah, sadly, people did listen to the person, and i ahd to deal with drama and accusations and loss of sales. So i am just.. causious.

Zephy

Zephy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Well Asylum is awesome at skins,I'd say just PM her,you never know,she might do it ^^

But like I said I can always give it a go,and I won't charge much either ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephy Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Sure, give it a go =] But I'm a picky customer owo lol

Zephy

Zephy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Well if they aren't what you are looking for I can always sell them in my shop xD <3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephy Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:22 pm

alright <3

Zephy

Zephy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 am

Looking for Instant Tears to add to skins.Please PM me with your price and an example Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top