FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FilesSalesForum on Facebook! Adverticing center!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FilesSalesForum on Facebook! Adverticing center! Empty FilesSalesForum on Facebook! Adverticing center!

Post by ViciousPassion Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:35 am

We understand that adverticing your files is vital so we created a Facebook page for FSF so you can advertice your files to more people.

Feel free to upload pictures and advertice your files to Facebook community.

https://www.facebook.com/FilesSalesForum

Last edited by ViciousPassion on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

FilesSalesForum on Facebook! Adverticing center! Empty Re: FilesSalesForum on Facebook! Adverticing center!

Post by DespinaDoveTriviani Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 pm

ooooooh I will do this tonight.

Thank you V.

DespinaDoveTriviani

DespinaDoveTriviani

Back to top Go down

FilesSalesForum on Facebook! Adverticing center! Empty Re: FilesSalesForum on Facebook! Adverticing center!

Post by Aimz Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:32 am

Hey, this is actually a good idea. :B

The only thing I suggest is to keep an eye on the page so people don't spam like crazy. :\

It gets annoying and I'm sure people will eventually become annoyed enough to unlike the page. D:

Aimz

Aimz

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousPassion Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:10 am

Thank you for your feedback Smile

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top