FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 22 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Thit Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:41 am

Im still needing the shaved hair texture <.< >.>

Thit

Thit

http://thitimvu.your-forums.com/

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 22 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by sw33tcru5h Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:02 am

@Thit: I can try to do it, but i've never attempted it x.x I'll message you if I think I've been successful

sw33tcru5h

sw33tcru5h

http://sw33tcru5hfilesales.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thit Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:22 pm

sounds good Surprised

Thit

Thit

Back to top Go down

Post by Thit Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:08 am

Also looking for a lace top/skirt or dress with long lace sleeves <.< >.>

Thit

Thit

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:48 am

Satyr wrote:I'm looking for someone to make me halterneck bikinis. REFERENCE PICTURE With the ball pattern, horizontal striping and without pattern. PM me, if you can do it.
Still needing this.

Satyr

Satyr

http://avatars.imvu.com/Satyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Taenamyr Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:15 am

Taenamyr wrote:Also does any one have any nice Male textures? I've wanted to start making more male items, but I am looking for some nice, basic textures / opacs so I can learn a bit more since the male body structure / muscle tone would be different that a female as to where to highlight an put shine and such.

Was thinking of trying to make an outfit like a suit, or a tux... if any one knows where I could find something like that, not too expensive,  I'd appreciate it.  

Still looking. Wanted to add looking for like normal clothes not pvc

Taenamyr

Taenamyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thit Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 pm

im still working on it satyr lol. sorry its taking ages. having trouble with the belt on the bottom. i hate low cut stuff xD the freaking seams.

Thit

Thit

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:51 am

I'm looking for a male skin with less defined muscles. PM me.

Satyr

Satyr

http://avatars.imvu.com/Satyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Satyr wrote:I'm looking for a male skin with less defined muscles. PM me.

I am currently working on something like that, but there is no set date it will be done by haha .-.

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorde Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Looking for Eyebrows, I know sw33tcru5h has some, And I bought them already and i wants MOOOORRRREE D;

Pm me if you are selling, Please nothing over expensive, Such as 5o,ooo,ooo,ooo for one brow -_-
Out of your mind

There was something else but I forgot :L

Lorde

Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Poxy wrote:
Looking for Eyebrows, I know sw33tcru5h has some, And I bought them already and i wants MOOOORRRREE D;

Pm me if you are selling, Please nothing over expensive, Such as 5o,ooo,ooo,ooo for one brow -_-
Out of your mind

LadyMorfine sells some also :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Thit Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:05 am

Poxy wrote:

Out of your mind

Visage sells eyebrows(:

Thit

Thit

Back to top Go down

Post by lady2and3 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Who sells skins? I am looking to buy them for an alt account. Pm me please Smile (here or via Quordellia on IMVU)

lady2and3

lady2and3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:09 pm

lady2and3 wrote:Who sells skins? I am looking to buy them for an alt account. Pm me please Smile (here or via Quordellia on IMVU)

Pm'ed Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by silentbutterflies Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:31 pm

hey guys,
i'm looking for Jean capris with rips, but i would like it psd so i can do it with and without rips and holes
thanks Smile

silentbutterflies

silentbutterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Momotarou Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Hey guys,
I am looking for someone to make me a nose instead, I have a reference picture also, my price range is anywhere from 2-15K.
I'd prefer if you messaged me on the client, but here is fine.
Thank you.

Momotarou

Back to top Go down

Post by CheSav Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Hello all I'm looking for someone that sells (Makes) makeup files for Mesh Heads looking for lips more then eyeshadows can send me a message here or inbox on imvu ty in advance.

CheSav

CheSav

Back to top Go down

Post by myana Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi:) I am looking for  flat chest meshes for kids, (dresses, tops...) cute socks and Cute Shoes Smile
PM  
Thank

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 22 11kiedy

myana

myana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 am

CheSav wrote:Hello all I'm looking for someone that sells (Makes) makeup files for Mesh Heads looking for lips more then eyeshadows can send me a message here or inbox on imvu ty in advance.

Pm'ed Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 am

myana wrote:Hi:) I am looking for  flat chest meshes for kids, (dresses, tops...) cute socks and Cute Shoes Smile
PM  
Thank

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 22 11kiedy
Try Catt :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Righteous Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 am

Hello Smile I'm looking for a high quality male jean template to fit this mesh

30k png
60k psd

The more realism and sharpness, crispness the jeans have, the more likely I will purchase them

Righteous

Righteous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aitch Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:37 am

I'm looking for poses files.  Either single, or couples poses.  Standing, seated etc  I'd prefer each single/couples pose to be a single pose spot, but i will also consider multi-pose files.

Aitch

Aitch

http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?keywords=aitch56

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerBaby Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:05 am

I am looking to hire a full-time makeup artist to create looks for me. Considering I've been asking for this for years now, I don't expect to hear anything. BUT! I'm also looking for dark makeup files. Things like vampire fangs on the bottom lip, dark eye circles, scars, stitches, and any kind of makeup files that are emo/gothic/demonic/etc in nature. I also am looking for extremely realistic looking head files, such as eye lid shadows, under eye shadows, nose shapes, etc. Hit me up if you have something for me, I pay well and/or can trade for 3D mesh or pose files.  bounce

GamerBaby

GamerBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbit Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 am

Looking for Unisex eye MESH and a price for them?
Willing to trade for multiple files.. some what poor atm. ^.^"

Babbit

Babbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Matured Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:50 am

I'm looking for urban male clothing files (jeans,shorts,shirts etc...) inbox please

Matured

Matured

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top