FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 16 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by CheSav Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Np she dose great work good luck

CheSav

CheSav

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 16 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by RenNiiChan Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm looking for someone who edit's/makes realistic defaults like the many i see others have. The one needed to be made is of a male avatar. Please PM me or email me at kizukioku@yahoo.com. I'll also check up on here and my FSF mail. Please and thank you

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by CheSav Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Miiavv dose great work she is on gasr or i'm sure you can try to message her on imvu if you are not on gasr good luck

CheSav

CheSav

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Thank you, I left her a message on IMVU.

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Oh also, I'm looking for someone to make me a Stitched add on set along with gore like features/add on's for male and female skins. Gawth made me some but I'd like more.

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by CheSav Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:25 pm

ooo that would be nice to have esp with Halloween in a few months if you find someone and it's not exclusive I would like to get something along the lines of that also good luck

CheSav

CheSav

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:18 am

looking for cheap files for reseller rights to play up and sell to my shop. if someone have something pleas contact me ^^ ty

Street

Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Street wrote:looking for cheap files for reseller rights to play up and sell to my shop. if someone have something pleas contact me ^^ ty
What kind of files are you looking for with reseller rights? PM me with details, we might be able to work something out.

Amaranth

Amaranth

http://www.avatars.imvu.com/Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:58 am

CheSav wrote:ooo that would be nice to have esp with Halloween in a few months if you find someone and it's not exclusive I would like to get something along the lines of that also good luck
I am back now,and will work on Doll's stitched pack soon,and make a public wounds pack.Just settling into my new place now Wink

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiiuk Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:14 am

Aiiuk Here Very Happy

So I been looking around for someone who could mesh hair very well and could do it perfectly. I can't seem to find someone. Does anyone know where i can request a hair from someone. i want someone to make Flame Princess Hair from Adventure time so i can Create the set on my other account Smile it would Really help me alot ty Smile

i'm willing to pay prob like 30k for the mesh

Photo of the Hair i want to use:
https://2img.net/h/i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii142/levillion13/Random/FlamePrincessfull12279863_zps45e7673a.png

Aiiuk

Aiiuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Asylum Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:09 am

I'd say contact OccultBaby because I know sometimes she sells hair meshes...but you're looking at a LOT more than 30k. Hair meshes are the most difficult things for people to mesh [from what I've seen] and take a lot of time.

Asylum

Asylum

Back to top Go down

Post by CheSav Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:28 am

There is also iserpent and lord they are newer hair meshers so they might be cheaper then the more well knowing ones but the cheapest's I have seen a hair mesh sell for was 100k :l good luck

CheSav

CheSav

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:45 am

Yes hair meshes are very expensive because of the difficulty,I've seen some sell mass for over 150k.

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by zdfashion Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:51 pm

I am looking for some psd files to make a furry. I am looking for one that could also include the tail and the claws. I am looking for male and women ones. I am looking for one that I can work with easily

zdfashion

zdfashion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nial Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:11 am

I'm looking for a Brown and Blonde Natural looking hair template, not to glossy

Nial

Nial

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:54 pm

well yh u know why its so expensive? cos theres like hundred of hundred peoples derive submit 1 texture in many colors :/ its very hard to make ...but worth good credits tough lol.

Street

Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:10 am

Last edited by RavenRexen on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:30 pm

What kind of stockings? Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Last edited by RavenRexen on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Try Amaranth Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Nial wrote:I'm looking for a Brown and Blonde Natural looking hair template, not to glossy
I can make it for you. Message me any details. Smile

Amaranth

Amaranth

http://www.avatars.imvu.com/Amaranth

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 16 Empty See this

Post by Axiiom Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Hey,

I'm looking for really good head meshers, eye, and skin dev to help me with my requests. Basically, I'm requesting for an avatar head, eyes, and skin that looks like this . I want the skin to have the same make up, lashes, nose piercing, and eye brows like the referenced picture . It doesn't have to be from the same dev and the lashes can be separate if it can't be meshed with the skin or head. && Please, state your price .

p.s. this picture was made by TELL she's a really good artist check out her store @tell me your wish .

Axiiom

Axiiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:07 am

looking for head mesher///that r working with 3ds max... good payment!! pm me

Street

Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:51 pm

For heads,check out Nurse Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:00 pm

I'm looking for ombre hair textures Wink 

Cheese

Cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top