FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Miha Sat May 12, 2012 2:19 pm

I really hope its ok to post this request in here, since the requeat forum seems to have dissapeared.

Here I am requesting exclusive meshes, accessories to work with this shoe mesh;

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Images_36c3c0a360be85041f58e7236e8e8897

I am prepared to pay the right price for this meshes and wish them to be exclusive for my use only. I will add them to my shoe mesh to make it more unique.

Layerable rose: Complete! Thank you DeepCrater!! Smile

Layerable bow:
V1: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Donata

V2: http://www.ferragamoshoessales.net/images/FRGMSHOE/FRGM0401014.jpg

Layerable Studs:

v1:
:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Christian%20Louboutin%20Discounts%20069

V2:

http://www.topredbottom.com/images/louboutin_women_flats/Big%20Kiss%20studded.jpg

Layerable fringe:

V1:

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Mid_kb-vf-chstnt-ss1-sz7

V2:

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Amazon-fringe-gladiator-sandal

Please post examples before we agree a price Smile

The mesh in question i brought from Gegwa who sell's in in this forum.

Please note: i will add these meshes to the existing shoes or others, to make difrent versions of the mesh and more unique

Last edited by Miha on Thu May 17, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Miha

Miha

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by SillverSurfer Tue May 15, 2012 3:04 am

Miha wrote:I really hope its ok to post this request in here, since the requeat forum seems to have dissapeared.

Here I am requesting exclusive meshes, accessories to work with this shoe mesh;

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Images_36c3c0a360be85041f58e7236e8e8897

I am prepared to pay the right price for this meshes and wish them to be exclusive for my use only. I will add them to my shoe mesh to make it more unique.

Layerable rose;

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Chanel-camellia-soft-leather-flat-pink

V2 : http://hopeandfaith.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/14/100_1904.jpg

V3: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Giuseppe_zanotti_gz_replica_flat_sandal_with_flowers___euro_sizes_3541__wedding_shoes_49167_view0

V4: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RhiynFyK-v4/TJBvuQ51XFI/AAAAAAAAADk/it2HBP7Wg3o/s1600/Flowers.jpg

Layerable bow;

V1: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Donata

V2: http://www.ferragamoshoessales.net/images/FRGMSHOE/FRGM0401014.jpg

Layerable Studs;

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Christian%20Louboutin%20Discounts%20069

Layerable fringe:

V1:

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Mid_kb-vf-chstnt-ss1-sz7

V2:

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 2 Amazon-fringe-gladiator-sandal

Studs;

http://www.topredbottom.com/images/louboutin_women_flats/Big%20Kiss%20studded.jpg

Please post examples before we agree a price Smile

The mesh in question i brought from Gegwa who sell's in in this forum.

Please note: i will add these meshes to the existing shoes or others, to make difrent versions of the mesh and more unique

~ PM-ed Very Happy ~

-* Regards SillverSurfer *-

SillverSurfer

SillverSurfer

http://www.virtualfashiondream.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miha Wed May 16, 2012 10:43 pm

PM'ed back Smile

Miha

Miha

Back to top Go down

Post by Voguetopia Fri May 18, 2012 12:45 pm

I was hoping somebody could make me a psd greyscale texture that i can colour myself of a poncho like this:
http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=4146830
With opacity map
I'm not asking anybody to copy, this is just a really nice opacity i think. Something similar is great.
Budget: I'm hoping about 10k, but i am happy to pay more

Voguetopia

Voguetopia

Back to top Go down

Post by howl Sat May 19, 2012 3:14 am

I am searching for a natural male skin (good quality please)

howl

howl

Back to top Go down

Post by brokendoll Sat May 19, 2012 9:58 am

Looking for bikini ( straps straight over the collar bone, not around the neck) boy short opacity. Anyone knows me knows I am a complete opacity fail. AP and GA please PM me for the links of what I would like. Exclusive also. Thanks

Doll

brokendoll

brokendoll

Back to top Go down

Post by SolteraSiren Sat May 19, 2012 9:32 pm

brokendoll wrote:Looking for bikini ( straps straight over the collar bone, not around the neck) boy short opacity. Anyone knows me knows I am a complete opacity fail. AP and GA please PM me for the links of what I would like. Exclusive also. Thanks

Doll

Doll take a peek at EmmaOtohara's shop here. I got an opacity map similar to your description from her. Mine is GA but I think she takes requests.

SolteraSiren

SolteraSiren

Back to top Go down

Post by SolteraSiren Sat May 19, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm looking for regular and/or pvc zippers and pulls. Open and closed styles. I don't care if its a mass pack or what not. If you sell them or knows somebody who sells them or will make them, give me a holler por favor.

Thanks

SolteraSiren

SolteraSiren

Back to top Go down

Post by D0E Mon May 21, 2012 7:00 am

Im lookin for a tight dress mesh, that doesnt glitch, or look like its ripped. I have this mesh, and it suxx bad :[
Pls PM me if you have sumthing.
No high prives -.-

D0E

D0E

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon May 21, 2012 12:47 pm

LadyMorfine sells nice skintight dress meshes Smile And at low prices Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by D0E Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Ohhk.
Thanks you xD

D0E

D0E

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon May 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Nooo problem xD

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by D0E Mon May 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Ilu<333 Q.Q

D0E

D0E

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Hehe Ily too :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by D0E Mon May 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Q.Q <3

D0E

D0E

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLaVish Wed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

wanting a Op map and texture from this mesh
http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=12014108
Willing to pay 5k to 10k psd file. to change colors.

MrsLaVish

MrsLaVish

Back to top Go down

Post by Lylyni Fri May 25, 2012 2:05 am

Who does banners??/

Lylyni

Lylyni

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri May 25, 2012 2:19 am

I could do a banner for you Smile
What are you looking for?

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lylyni Fri May 25, 2012 2:44 am

Pm'd you!! Very Happy

Lylyni

Lylyni

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri May 25, 2012 3:00 am

Pm'ed back Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbit Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 pm

what are some prices for a basic male mesh?
just the normal male body pants only would be great!!

Babbit

Babbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat May 26, 2012 3:30 pm

LadyMorfine sells a basic male mesh at a fairly low price ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbit Sat May 26, 2012 4:05 pm

yeah but i need just the pants. i dont like the plain male top.

Babbit

Babbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat May 26, 2012 4:36 pm

That's easy.Just derive pants,and use the bottom part of the mesh ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top