FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I get error "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I get error "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum" Empty I get error "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum"

Post by ViciousPassion Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 am

Q: I get error "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum".

A: If you are viewing this error you are either trying to view the AP section of the forum and you are not in AP usergroup, or you are trying to view a deleted topic. All deleted topics are not entirly deleted but moved to a special place of the forum called The Bin. Only admins and moderators can view this section.

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

I get error "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum" Empty Re: I get error "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum"

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 pm

i have an AP but i can access to the AccessPass Files Sales

how can i access to it

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I get error "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum" Empty Re: I get error "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum"

Post by ViciousPassion Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:48 pm

1rst: We use our imvu usernames in this forum. It's easier and safer for everyone.

2nd: You must pm imvu account FilesSalesForum requesting ap access. Make sure your ap is visible in your avatar card.

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by swterin Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:46 pm

I sent a request to the imvu acct, I am awating confirmation so I can access the ap sells Smile

swterin

swterin

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenCane Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 am

Message sent to Imvu account for access, Waiting for aproval thanks x

FallenCane

FallenCane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepsicle Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:14 am

How long does it take for you to be approved and accepted? I sent an pm to the account about 6 days ago? ^^

Sheepsicle

Sheepsicle

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousPassion Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:06 am

Can you send it again? I checked the account yesterday but i did not see your message. Make sure you did send it to the right account. its FilesSalesForum.

ViciousPassion

ViciousPassion

Back to top Go down

Post by KatarinaDarklove Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:09 pm

I got the error , sent another message.

KatarinaDarklove

Back to top Go down

Post by StormyKradic Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:41 am

I sent a request to the account to be able to access the Ap files..

StormyKradic

StormyKradic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top