FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

File Pricing Thread

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Empty Re: File Pricing Thread

Post by DeepCrater Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:38 am

Hello, I was wondering if someone could price this for me, I'm going to open a new shop and I'm not sure what these might be worth to someone?
File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Preview_hairstrandmesh_zps8ff1eec5

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Preview_sidestrands_zps8b81779c

DeepCrater

DeepCrater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Are they exclusive,semi exclusive,limited or mass?

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepCrater Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Um semi, exclusive and limited. Kinda whatever comes first usually.

DeepCrater

DeepCrater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Exclusive 40k
Semi- 15-20k
Limited- 4-6k

Assuming exclusive is to one person,semi 2-3 and limited to 8-10

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by tomboy Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 pm

I haven't tried eyes in quite a while, so what should I sell these for? I haven't paid attention to eyes since the old file selling forum was open on imvu...lol...I wonder what ever happened to that girl(or guy because names and pictures aren't always correct), that was selling eyes like crazy...

Anyways, I just want to sell these exclusive. It's psd and I already have these four colors in png.

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Eye1saleimg1

tomboy

tomboy

http://avatars.imvu.com/tomboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:55 am

20k exclusive is the usual price Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by tomboy Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:43 pm

I have this set of hair, 141 color textures, plus 4 others that just go along with them because it was more parts of the texture prd but I didn't want to get into the colors and making tip pngs on them...anyways, wondering how I should sell it? Do people want the psd for hairs? And if so, should it be exclusive, limited, or mass(also a fair price).

Or would people rather have only pngs and just one set of the big collection? Like light blonds, dark browns, ect...??

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Image1-1

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Image2-1

https://2img.net/h/i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/xxaazzxx/image3.png

https://2img.net/h/i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/xxaazzxx/image4.png

https://2img.net/h/i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/xxaazzxx/image5.png

https://2img.net/h/i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/xxaazzxx/image6.png

https://2img.net/h/i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/xxaazzxx/image7.png

https://2img.net/h/i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/xxaazzxx/image8.png

https://2img.net/h/i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/xxaazzxx/image9.png

https://2img.net/h/i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/xxaazzxx/image10.png

Any advice on selling it is greatly appreciated. I have another hair I'm working on, so I'm just happy to be finished with these pictures for the big pack.

tomboy

tomboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tomboy Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:07 pm

I want to sell these as png images. I think selling it as either a complete set to a limited number of people(with the PSD file) OR selling each set of five for a basic price to limited people as only pngs?

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 IMGE3

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Th_IMGE2

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Th_IMGE1

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Th_IMGE5

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Th_IMGE4

tomboy

tomboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:48 am

Hmm,6-8k limited with the .psd,2-4k per set without Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by NADJA001 Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:21 am

Hello Smile, i want to open a shop here and i'm working on the files but i need help about pricing, al of the files will be mass sale, i will apreciate any type of help Smile

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 File01-1File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 File02File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 File04File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 File07

NADJA001

NADJA001

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaVanilleV Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:54 am

I'm planning on opening a shop here and I have these 4 Bundles that I have no idea how to price them. What would you suggest?
My goal in doing these bundles is to make something easy and fun for developers to add a whole sets to their catalogs!
Each bundle will be "Limited" between 10 and 20. Thanks so much for the help!!
---------------------------------------
1st. Is the camo Bundle:
It comes with all the extra that is seen in the picture and also 2 top colors and 5 pant syles.

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Roomsample_zps277ae7cd
2nd. Is the SweetDolly Bundle:
It comes with all the extra that is seen in the picture and also 2 colors of everything.

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Roomsample2_zpsc2b17422
3rd. Is the Diamonds Bundle:
It comes with all the extra that is seen in the picture and also 2 colors in the heels and dress.

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Roomsample1_zps5c92491a
4th. Is the Lacy Bundle:
It comes with all the extra that is seen in the picture and also 2 colors in tops and three colors in jeans.

File Pricing Thread  - Page 23 Roomsample3_zps9e2d7925
------------------------------------------
Oh and if you want to see the bundles better, they are all in my catalog!
Thanks So Much! Smile
P.S. Bundles will Not be sold with head meshes! Lol! Thanks! Smile

VanillaVanilleV

VanillaVanilleV

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 am

A quick question first,are they sold in .Psd or .Png?

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaVanilleV Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:25 am

Each bundle with have Both.
For one thing I have 100% hand drawn everything myself and the psd files will be proof of that and because the "file sale rules" say that you have to sell your psd files with the files you are selling. lol! Smile Thanks!

VanillaVanilleV

VanillaVanilleV

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:54 am

Hmm,perhaps 25k

Last edited by Gawth on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaVanilleV Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:01 pm

So 35k for the whole bundle?

VanillaVanilleV

VanillaVanilleV

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Ah I didn't see you edited your post.

25k for each whole bundle,considering of how many they are limited to,as well as the fact they are .Psd Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaVanilleV Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Wow! Ok, well that was less than I expected, since one bundle has 7 psd files in it and that is the smallest amount, all the rest have several more. Also each have several png. too and this is all in each bundle. But I want them to sell, so if you think it best that I price them at 25k , I'll do so! Thank you so much for your help and advice! Very Happy

VanillaVanilleV

VanillaVanilleV

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Well,the pricing thread is mainly as a guideline,and I say what I think will sell,plus depending on the quality of the work,as well as quantity it is sold as. But,if you think your work is worth more,you may put it at any price you like,since you are the only one who truly knows how much effort is put behind it.

You are welcome though,I'm glad I could help ^_^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:44 am

Question:

I've been selling hair textures I make in photoshop for a year now almost two. When i first started out I saw that a well known hair creator whom I was buying from before I knew how to make my own was selling her hairs at 100 credits a piece for pngs. As I went on I was told that 100 credits for a hair was to cheap thus people wouldn't buy from me for that reason due to insecurity I guess. I raised my prices to 300 credits each for pngs and I sell the psd's in the pack for 100 credits more, 400 credits. I know it's just hair but I really can't make anything else, I don't know how. I wish I could but i'm inpatient and generally confused all the time (lol), so I stick to what I know. Since I raised my prices, I've had little to no buyers. I don't understand, I know economy is bad but I still see people buying others hair textures and whatnot. Now I make my hairs in Photoshop Cs5 and I use a laptop touch mouse for everything I make. I do not hand draw like a boss (Daddeh Gawth >.< lolz) but I think they still come out decent. Should I lower my price to 200 credits? Or is there something else I'm missing?

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:05 am

AllisterDevin wrote:Question:

I've been selling hair textures I make in photoshop for a year now almost two. When i first started out I saw that a well known hair creator whom I was buying from before I knew how to make my own was selling her hairs at 100 credits a piece for pngs. As I went on I was told that 100 credits for a hair was to cheap thus people wouldn't buy from me for that reason due to insecurity I guess. I raised my prices to 300 credits each for pngs and I sell the psd's in the pack for 100 credits more, 400 credits. I know it's just hair but I really can't make anything else, I don't know how. I wish I could but i'm inpatient and generally confused all the time (lol), so I stick to what I know. Since I raised my prices, I've had little to no buyers. I don't understand, I know economy is bad but I still see people buying others hair textures and whatnot. Now I make my hairs in Photoshop Cs5 and I use a laptop touch mouse for everything I make. I do not hand draw like a boss (Daddeh Gawth >.< lolz) but I think they still come out decent. Should I lower my price to 200 credits? Or is there something else I'm missing?
I don't know why no one is buying from you. I never sell my hair textures that cheap, but I also only sell the Layered PSD file which will include 2 flat PNGs (one with a matte shine & one with a glossy shine), that's just me. I usually range them from 1000 - 5000 credits, based on if it's limited or exclusive. I love selling textures exclusively. Mainly because people like to have a unique texture in their catalog and not many people will buy if everyone and their grandma has it in their catalog.
Anyways, I would recommend selling it only in a layered PSD file and include the flat PNG with it. Therefor, the owner can customize it to their liking. Also, try selling the texture to a limited amount of owners, maybe 1-5 owners.

Amaranth

Amaranth

http://www.avatars.imvu.com/Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Amaranth wrote:

I don't know why no one is buying from you.  I never sell my hair textures that cheap, but I also only sell the Layered PSD file which will include 2 flat PNGs (one with a matte shine & one with a glossy shine), that's just me.  I usually range them from 1000 - 5000 credits, based on if it's limited or exclusive.  I love selling textures exclusively.  Mainly because people like to have a unique texture in their catalog and not many people will buy if everyone and their grandma has it in their catalog.  
Anyways, I would recommend selling it only in a layered PSD file and include the flat PNG with it.  Therefor, the owner can customize it to their liking.  Also, try selling the texture to a limited amount of owners, maybe 1-5 owners.  

Lol I understand. I don't know, I feel like my .PDS's are not that great so if I show the texture in .PNG's I guess I thought they might sell if they like the colors. I lowered my amount as well instead of selling to 10. Thank you for your advice. I was going to try makeup too because I feel like I have some AMAZING idea's, I just can't make them x.x I'm also waiting on a Artist/Creator to finish my Thread signs because I want to Re-Vamp my thread. I was hoping to make them look more attractive so maybe I could get more sales. I'm super tight on cash and trying to get some in any ways possible for bills and such. Also I keep my pricing low because I feel like my textures arn't worth more than that. I'm not to optimistic about my hair files but it's the only files I can make on my own -sigh-

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:29 pm

AllisterDevin wrote:
Amaranth wrote:

I don't know why no one is buying from you.  I never sell my hair textures that cheap, but I also only sell the Layered PSD file which will include 2 flat PNGs (one with a matte shine & one with a glossy shine), that's just me.  I usually range them from 1000 - 5000 credits, based on if it's limited or exclusive.  I love selling textures exclusively.  Mainly because people like to have a unique texture in their catalog and not many people will buy if everyone and their grandma has it in their catalog.  
Anyways, I would recommend selling it only in a layered PSD file and include the flat PNG with it.  Therefor, the owner can customize it to their liking.  Also, try selling the texture to a limited amount of owners, maybe 1-5 owners.  

Lol I understand. I don't know, I feel like my .PDS's are not that great so if I show the texture in .PNG's I guess I thought they might sell if they like the colors. I lowered my amount as well instead of selling to 10. Thank you for your advice. I was going to try makeup too because I feel like I have some AMAZING idea's, I just can't make them x.x  I'm also waiting on a Artist/Creator to finish my Thread signs because I want to Re-Vamp my thread. I was hoping to make them look more attractive so maybe I could get more sales. I'm super tight on cash and trying to get some in any ways possible for bills and such. Also I keep my pricing low because I feel like my textures arn't worth more than that. I'm not to optimistic about my hair files but it's the only files I can make on my own -sigh-
You should try makeup too. It's not too hard, just find a basic face map and a basic face texture and go from there. There are plenty of tutorials on youtube. I don't use Photoshop myself, I use Gimp. But, if you have any questions, let me know. Ill try to help as much as possible. Also, you should try your hand at clothes. The more you practice, they better you will become.

Amaranth

Amaranth

http://www.avatars.imvu.com/Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by RenNiiChan Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:11 am

Amaranth wrote:
AllisterDevin wrote:
Amaranth wrote:

Lol I understand. I don't know, I feel like my .PDS's are not that great so if I show the texture in .PNG's I guess I thought they might sell if they like the colors. I lowered my amount as well instead of selling to 10. Thank you for your advice. I was going to try makeup too because I feel like I have some AMAZING idea's, I just can't make them x.x  I'm also waiting on a Artist/Creator to finish my Thread signs because I want to Re-Vamp my thread. I was hoping to make them look more attractive so maybe I could get more sales. I'm super tight on cash and trying to get some in any ways possible for bills and such. Also I keep my pricing low because I feel like my textures arn't worth more than that. I'm not to optimistic about my hair files but it's the only files I can make on my own -sigh-
You should try makeup too.  It's not too hard, just find a basic face map and a basic face texture and go from there.  There are plenty of tutorials on youtube. I don't use Photoshop myself, I use Gimp.  But, if you have any questions, let me know. Ill try to help as much as possible.  Also, you should try your hand at clothes.  The more you practice, they better you will become.

Thank you so much <3 I will deff try it out when I can. I'm sure I can always harass Gawth too xD I bug him anyways when he goes in his room ^-^ I appreciate all the help.

RenNiiChan

RenNiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Amaranth does have a point,the more you practice the better you become ^_^

I started with just simple hair,and now I can dable in a few textures,if my heart is in a creative mood x3

I'll keep an eye out for you then,Doll Razz

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by xJessLeex Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:18 pm

I do hair textures (Basics and very unique ones as well) and was wondering if 250c per file included in a package (Packages usually have 5 files in them) is too much (Or too little)
I'm new to file sales and am looking for a way to earn creds while I build up my store

xJessLeex

xJessLeex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top