FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebie Thread!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: Freebie Thread!

Post by Amaranth Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:41 pm

@jenocide
I have no idea. I usually just upload my files to Photobucket.
And most of them are flats, so you can just right click and hit "Save image"

A few more freebies from me.. (Sorry can't preview these at the moment, since the client isnt working for me right now)

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 Ama4hair Freebie Thread! - Page 3 Ama3hair
Freebie Thread! - Page 3 Ama2hair Freebie Thread! - Page 3 Ama1hair

Amaranth

Amaranth

http://www.avatars.imvu.com/Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenocide Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:06 am

Idk what happened but all of the freebie files that use 4sync to link won't work D;

Thank you for your reply as well as yer freebies. Beautiful <3

Jenocide

Jenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:43 pm

I have one more freebie for now.

This is a Dread texture. And can be used the way regular hair textures are used.
And with a lot of different meshes. They look better on Long flowwy hair...
but can also be used on mohawks and short hair.. along with up-dos as well.

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 DREADS-1

Preview on mesh:
Freebie Thread! - Page 3 Dreadpreview

Amaranth

Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by xfoxykinsx Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:31 am

-reads,agrees,and accepts terms/rules-

xfoxykinsx

xfoxykinsx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:41 am

Okay may as well join in ^_^

Many of these items are very old,and I have no use for them anymore,so,why not give them away? Very Happy

Yes,many items are basic,but it is up to you to make them look...er...better xD

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 GlossyLips

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 Juicy

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 LipStick

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 MoonBeam

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 4

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 SexyLips

Freebie Thread! - Page 3 YummyLips

Like I said,not the best,it is up to you to improve them Very Happy

Use them how you will,just please don't re-sell (I have the .Psd's)

Happy devving :3

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by NightD0ll Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 am

*happily screams*
Everything looks incredible!!!! All of this will come in very, very useful! Maybe I'll finally be able to make some decent eyes. cheers

Is anyone going to make skin freebies? I'm having so much trouble with skins. Crying or Very sad I also have a lot of trouble with eyes so more of those freebies would be greatly appreciated.

And lastly I just want to make sure I have something clear:

I am allowed to alter the textures BUT I am NOT allowed to resell them. Is this correct?

NightD0ll

NightD0ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Asylum Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:58 am

Yes Rose, that is correct. And I might make some skin freebies or rifle around my computer for my old files..

Asylum

Asylum

Back to top Go down

Post by NightD0ll Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:33 am

Asylum wrote:Yes Rose, that is correct. And I might make some skin freebies or rifle around my computer for my old files..

Thank you so much Asylum. Smile
I make hair textures too so I'll see if I have some I can give away. I've really been stocking mine up so I can become a trusted files seller. ^-^

NightD0ll

NightD0ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:48 am

Well to be a trusted file seller,you must sell in the Fsf for at least a year.

You are very welcome for the freebies,I hope you can find good use for them ^_^

I think I have an old skin template I can break apart into freebies for you o.o I can do this when I return from holidays.

If not,Lumina still has many skin freebies floating around Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by AceDpd Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank you very much all! Very Happy

AceDpd

AceDpd

Back to top Go down

Post by NightD0ll Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:42 am

Gawth wrote:Well to be a trusted file seller,you must sell in the Fsf for at least a year.

You are very welcome for the freebies,I hope you can find good use for them ^_^

I think I have an old skin template I can break apart into freebies for you o.o I can do this when I return from holidays.

If not,Lumina still has many skin freebies floating around Very Happy

Yeah, I read that I have to be here for a year. Do you have any links to the skins? I'm not very good at navigating forums. Thanks again. Smile

NightD0ll

NightD0ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yadira Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Yadira

Yadira

Back to top Go down

Post by KreatureInc Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm

LuceEveKinkaid wrote:Icons 63 total https://s753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/LuceKinkaid/My%20Freebie%20Texture%20Files/Catalog%20Icons/

Hair Textures 72 total https://s753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/LuceKinkaid/My%20Freebie%20Texture%20Files/Hair%20Textures/

Lip Shades 35 total https://s753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/LuceKinkaid/My%20Freebie%20Texture%20Files/Lip%20Shades/

In the spring cleaning mood with files. So Ive removed over 100 icons & now offering them as freebies. Do enjoy and as always you may use as you like but not resell them.

P.S you may use the files on anything you desire & however you desire. You do NOT have permission to sell them. Enjoy

I think you have a few of Amaranth's hair textures on your photobucket :s Correct me if I'm wrong!

KreatureInc

KreatureInc

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:27 pm

KreatureInc wrote:
LuceEveKinkaid wrote:Icons 63 total https://s753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/LuceKinkaid/My%20Freebie%20Texture%20Files/Catalog%20Icons/

Hair Textures 72 total https://s753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/LuceKinkaid/My%20Freebie%20Texture%20Files/Hair%20Textures/

Lip Shades 35 total https://s753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/LuceKinkaid/My%20Freebie%20Texture%20Files/Lip%20Shades/

In the spring cleaning mood with files. So Ive removed over 100 icons & now offering them as freebies. Do enjoy and as always you may use as you like but not resell them.

P.S you may use the files on anything you desire & however you desire. You do NOT have permission to sell them. Enjoy

I think you have a few of Amaranth's hair textures on your photobucket :s Correct me if I'm wrong!
Yeah, some of those textures are mine.

Amaranth

Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Amaranth wrote:I see people trying to sell these, in the file sales, which I think is wrong.

I did not make these and I don't remember who made these, but they were posted several years ago in the texture developing forum on imvu, but were deleted since freebies are no longer allowed, you can still find these on search engines though.

I have had them in my photobucket for a while now. I just wanted to share them with all of you. They have been passed around so much. Don't buy these from sellers, they are freebies!

~Images removed for safety reasons~

The First Shine Freebie here belongs to Dao and is only given out to her group members I'm not sure she'd be happy to see it being given here

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:19 am

Lyrica wrote:
Amaranth wrote:I see people trying to sell these, in the file sales, which I think is wrong.

I did not make these and I don't remember who made these, but they were posted several years ago in the texture developing forum on imvu, but were deleted since freebies are no longer allowed, you can still find these on search engines though.

I have had them in my photobucket for a while now. I just wanted to share them with all of you. They have been passed around so much. Don't buy these from sellers, they are freebies!

The First Shine Freebie here belongs to Dao and is only given out to her group members I'm not sure she'd be happy to see it being given here

This freebie has been around for quite some time,and it can also be found on Google....As well as many other sites.I am unsure who the original owner was exactly....

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:48 am

Gawth wrote:
Lyrica wrote:

This freebie has been around for quite some time,and it can also be found on Google....As well as many other sites.I am unsure who the original owner was exactly....

They are Dao's Below is a link to her group if you'd like to look for confirmation.

http://www.imvu.com/groups/group/Furry%2BFreebies%257E/

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:05 am

Lyrica wrote:
Gawth wrote:
Lyrica wrote:

They are Dao's Below is a link to her group if you'd like to look for confirmation.

http://www.imvu.com/groups/group/Furry%2BFreebies%257E/

Well there are two factors to look at here.

1. Dao has only been a member since 2011. These freebies have been around since at least 07.

2. Dao's shine freebies look nothing like the one Amaranth posted. The ones Ama posted,are actually Pvc,not body shines.

Have another look dear.

http://www.imvu.com/groups/group/Furry%2BFreebies%257E/read.php?1963606,60819085

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Lyrica wrote:

First off, This isn't a "Shine" freebie, this is a PVC Template Freebie. These freebies have been around since 2007 and can be found in google images and also in other search engines. Also both of the freebies were posted in the imvu forums back then, and have been passed around for several years. If you see anyone who claims they have made them and has only been a member for 1 or 2 years.. I highly doubt they made them.

Amaranth

Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 am

They used to be in Dao's group I guess they took it down but when it was there it was labled PVC Shine Freebie that's where I originally got it. I just didn't want anyone getting in trouble for claiming stuff they didn't make I'm not trying to cause problems Surprised

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Well,Amaranth never claimed they were hers,there have been many that have,hence why she put them up,so other people here could enjoy them without paying,and so sellers here won't claim ownership.

Not everything found in groups is necessarily the owners hun Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Gawth wrote:
Not everything found in groups is necessarily the owners hun Smile
Im quoting this, cuz I see a lot of my nail freebies and my hair freebies in groups and people claim they made it, And I can recognize my work from a long run. I know I made them. And it happens to other people as well. I know of people who have claimed to make some of Pop's skin instants, or people who claimed to make lollirot's eyeliner freebie. I have also seen people claim that they made Lumina's freebies (I have seen this more than just a few times, I have seen it happen over the last 2 or so years).

Amaranth

Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 pm

yes it happens quite often,which is really sad,hence why now if I post a Freebie of any sort,I keep the .Psd handy. It is a shame others can't be as honest as those who made the item being given away =/

I think I have seen a few people give away your nails and hair hun,and got booted from the group because of telling them the correct creator,lol.

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Gawth wrote:yes it happens quite often,which is really sad,hence why now if I post a Freebie of any sort,I keep the .Psd handy. It is a shame others can't be as honest as those who made the item being given away =/

I think I have seen a few people give away your nails and hair hun,and got booted from the group because of telling them the correct creator,lol.
Yep. I pointed it out in several groups they were like "Thats mine.. I can prove it" and Im like. "really??.. Where's the PSD?" and they are like "I can get one" well they never produced a psd. xD >.>

Amaranth

Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:21 am

Amaranth wrote:
Gawth wrote:yes it happens quite often,which is really sad,hence why now if I post a Freebie of any sort,I keep the .Psd handy. It is a shame others can't be as honest as those who made the item being given away =/

Yep. I pointed it out in several groups they were like "Thats mine.. I can prove it" and Im like. "really??.. Where's the PSD?" and they are like "I can get one" well they never produced a psd. xD >.>

Lol quite common. I think they would have tried to copy the original exact,but couldn't xD

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top