FilesSalesForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 5 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by eurolatina Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm looking for Male facial hair add-on for skin I love you

eurolatina

eurolatina

Back to top Go down

:: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] :: - Page 5 Empty Re: :: THE Looking for.... [THREAD] ::

Post by Street Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Street

Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiiuk Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Looking for bloody nose add-on. something similar to this. ----> Clicky

Aiiuk

Aiiuk

Back to top Go down

Post by silentbutterflies Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 am

I'm looking for a more realistic PVC texture that can be easily recolored, not just black but any color.
Also a latex/pvc leopard texture that can also be easily recolored
both in full psd form

between 10-15k each or send me an offer Smile
thanks everyone
i appreciate all that you do

silentbutterflies

silentbutterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by silentbutterflies Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:51 am

also looking for something like this, the dress plus the collar. don't know how much, just send me what you would charge
http://www.artificeclothing.com/em/shop/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=304
it won't let me do individual pics but i'm looking at the top row of pictures, the blue glowing corset with the collar thankies Smile

silentbutterflies

silentbutterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenocidal Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm looking for an add on pack containing things like corset lacings, zippers, buttons, belts, studs, crosses etc. Things of that sort. Currently I can afford 6k on it. If anyone has any ideas or some suggestions, I can be reached on here or e-mail. My contact e-mail is Jenocidal, and my IMVU account is Jenocide. Thank you in advance fer yer time Very Happy

Jenocidal

Jenocidal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenocide Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:34 pm

^ That was an account I made bc I couldn't remember my login info fer THIS account. So this is my contact account Jenocide, not tha other one Jenocidal. My email is Jenocidal@hotmail.com however, and my IMVU account is Jenocide. So yea anyone who knows where I can come by an add on pack containing things like corset lacings, zippers, buttons, belts, studs, crosses etc. let me know Very Happy My price range again is 6kish thanks again.

Jenocide

Jenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Quite a lot of shops here sell add-on packs,but I don't believe many sell at that price,sorry.

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenocide Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:30 pm

I thought so :/

Jenocide

Jenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Take a look at ViciousPassion's shop,I know hers are fair-priced Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenocide Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Thanks chicky

Jenocide

Jenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbisity Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am

I'm looking for a really nice custom male template, Really soft looking with and without abs. The abs need to be barely there and still really soft looking. Lots of details please.
I wanted to do it myself but i just never have the time any more x.x
Please send me a message of some of your examples and we can talk about the details and the price.

Morbisity

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Asylum does exclusive custom skins at 30-40k if you are interested Very Happy

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbisity Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:14 pm

:3 Checking her out, thank you.

Morbisity

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 pm

No worries ^^

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ales Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Im looking got a Male skin template in .psd and also that comes in the .psd grayish one too pls.
i would also love if it included abs ^^

would love to see what anyone comes up with Smile

Ales

Ales

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Asylum does skin requests for a good price Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ales Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:10 am

Ahh yes Very Happy i pm'ed her acctually about it ^^ no answer yet

Ales

Ales

Back to top Go down

Post by Addora Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:52 am

I am looking for a male Template.... for a cosplay

I want a Squall Leonar Jacket

https://2img.net/h/i160.photobucket.com/albums/t198/rycokayne/squall.jpg
Like this please

Addora

Addora

Back to top Go down

Post by xMenEvilx Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:29 am

Hello,

Sorry for my english but I'm french and new here (and a bit lost).

I am looking for a skin that I correspond a little bit more, not too tanned, too pale with a goatee and I especially love that it is unique for me.

If you want to make me this skin, contact me (here or directly on Imvu -> xMenEvilx)

We can talk price and what I want.

Thank you

xMenEvilx

xMenEvilx

xMenEvilx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawth Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:33 am

Asylum is currently making custom skins,for 30-40k,and I believe Aiiuk is too,but I am not sure what his pricing is Smile

Gawth

Gawth

Back to top Go down

Post by Minimalist Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:17 am

im looking for jeans... any one knows who got pls? lazy to search!!

Minimalist

Minimalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loven Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Josazz wrote:im looking for jeans... any one knows who got pls? lazy to search!!

I've just released a striped jeans. But not sure what kind of jeans you're looking for.
I havent made them denim/blue.

Check out my shop if you like.
Altho would be working on denim ones hopefully as a next project Very Happy

Loven

Loven

Back to top Go down

Post by Minimalist Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:23 pm

sum high waisted in deniimz mama i wanted. but ty sweetii Smile

Minimalist

Minimalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loven Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Josazz wrote:sum high waisted in deniimz mama i wanted. but ty sweetii Smile

Haha np, also Im so sleepy lol
I've priced my jeans wrong pf.
Changing the price to limited also.

I would work on denim jeans as next Very Happy
Maybe bookmark my shop to keep updated.
Your very welcome hun!

Btw check out "Low"s shop on here.
If the jeans not sold out, she has some nice high waist jean Very Happy

Loven

Loven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top